Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

Battal

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

Segment 21 1/2

"Sporb Pays the Price"

"Direct ye eyes, all ye fine gentlesirs and ladies, to this here fierce and foreign creature known only as "THE SPOILER".  This creature is most devious and cunning, and possesses the dreadful capability of RUINING the fine twists and turns painstakingly manufactured by our dear authors!"

*Gasps of terror from the crowd*

"Even worse, the Spoiler can do this so subtlety, and so diabolically, that it can fool people into thinking it SIMPLY PUT THE FACTS TOGETHER."

*More screams; much fainting and gasping occurs*

"And HOW CAN WE FORGET!  WE CANNOT!  THIS CREATURE, this SPORB, as it calls itself, shall only CONTINUE its spoiling spree!  THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO STOP IT!  BURN IT AT THE STAKE!"

*Mob turns into an absolute frenzy*

"DEVON!  THY TORCH, MAN!  LET US PURGE THIS FOUL BEAST FROM OUR WORLD!"

"But wait!  I didn't do -"

"COVER YOUR EARS!  ITS WORDS BRING DEATH!!!!!!!"

"What??!?!?!  But that's not even -"

And so Sporb was burned at the stake.

Please note that this was not meant to be insulting in any way, and that Sporb escaped unscathed due to being a strange robot/spider hybrid thing.  Aside from that, please don't state "Lord H's" true name anywhere in the thread, so that those who haven't figured it out can enjoy the plot twist.

Writer's block has arrived again, so don't expect a new story segment soon.  I'm working on it.

• Like 2

... and that Sporb escaped unscathed due to being a strange robot/spider hybrid thing.

I have spare robot bodies. By the way, being burned alive is not an experience I would recommend to anyone else. In case you were considering it.

Ahh man, just came back from the firey deapths of forum hell, reborn as a necromancery firey-y elfiey thingy. Too late to call game I guess. HOWEVER:

If you do add me in:

Being to hell and back gives me unique control of souls and the dead.

(Cursed) fire does nothing to me ( i'm looking at YOU Battal)

I'm almost totally insane

I physically cannot eat cooked meat

I have a *Pet* fireball that comes erratically

I dress so sharply that my suit is a viable weapon

Did you see the full thing in the OP?

Of course, but don't you recall the huge "Derailing Thread War of April 2014?" That stuff was tots confusing. Like I think I said before, you need to organize stuff, maybe.

• Like 1

Segment 22

"Meanwhile"

Pecival, the Sentient (and slob-covered) Voodoo, lay underneath the pile of bones and old skin that had served as his hiding spot for the past hours.  His pursuer had passed by many times; but the scent of death masked the doll's.  Shifting the pile a small bit, Pecival opened up a small slit in the junk pile.  A big mistake.  Within seconds, the hound was upon him, barking excitedly and swinging him around in its mouth.

"Damned, pathetic creature."  The voodoo said, wincing as the hound threw him into the uneven stone walls of the cave.  "Be happy I don't have my needle.  By now, you would be - "

Pecival was interrupted by the hound, which pounced onto him and pinned him down.  After licking him in the face multiple times, the dog got bored, and ran back down another tunnel.  This was what usually happened.  It found him, played with him a bit, then left.  Pecival used this "lull time" to either attempt to hide, or try to find a way out.  He sighed, preparing to head out; but then, looking at the bone pile one last time, he got an idea.

The doll's sewed-on face bent into a sadistic grin.

(I'm still having writer's block.)

• Like 1