Don't Starve Collectables and NEW Ninja Vinyl at the new Klei Store!

JoeW

That must be horrible. I live in an apartment and I've yet to have any issues with robbery; although, my neighbors have. I also have two dogs--I recommend you put a security sticker or sign near you house to deter robbers, leave everything out of the car (friend once got robbed over cheap glasses),leave fancy stuff out of the windows. I know it all seems like common sense, but you'd be surprised how many people put all their fancy gadgets out on display.

If the risk is that high, maybe you could have the package dropped off at the post office or something?

Or, I guess just watch the order status like a hawk.

We actually got 2 lab mutts within the past week, so hopefully they'll be able to scare anyone off that doesn't belong there

I'm usually home when the mail gets delivered anyway

It would appear that the products will be shipped on Friday.

I got the Email too. I don't mind the wait. The folks at Klei are handling it like pros.

I started to feel bad for the Kick-starters but then it hit me they can easily buy some more now and later in a couple of months they'll have even more. :happypigs:

Woodie.png

I had to see it up close. Mmmmm yep, Quality!

If its the axe color that is bothersome you could just paint her up. Willow looks like she just has an everlasting torch rather than her  lighter that never runs out, but hey were still getting an ESC and Klei Toy. 

More considerations for development:

I want more enemies. Insanity creatures are an absolute must. Oh and a beard accessory for Wilson that can snap on and off his little face. I'm guessing there will be more to come. What do you say JoeW?

If I order the big box am I guaranteed to get one of each plus 4 duplicates?

Or could I actually risk getting 16 blind boxes that turns out to be the same box?

Also where is this shipped from if I order from store.kleientertainment.com?
You see I'm from Denmark and risk huge custom fees and penalty charges if this is shipped from outside of the EU.

Years ago I had a dream of an average school day--literally I went to every class period and did work of some sort. I went home and then fell asleep, then I woke up for real when my clock rang for me to get up for school. I was so darn confused,fatigued, and angry that my brain would do something like that--it forever haunts me.

However; your dream is responsible, considering you spent $200 on figures--I hope you get good ones. 

Also, I'm glad to read that the shipping issue is being resolved.

Something like the happened to me once. I had a dream that I did school ate Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner. I was getting ready for bed, then I woke up and it was all a dream. Ok, on-topic. I bought 3 figures. I hope I don't get Wes, Wickerbottom, or a pig.

Woodie.png

I had to see it up close. Mmmmm yep, Quality!

If its the axe color that is bothersome you could just paint her up. Willow looks like she just has an everlasting torch rather than her  lighter that never runs out, but hey were still getting an ESC and Klei Toy. 

More considerations for development:

I want more enemies. Insanity creatures are an absolute must. Oh and a beard accessory for Wilson that can snap on and off his little face. I'm guessing there will be more to come. What do you say JoeW?

He said if these are super popular they might make series 2 figures including Webber and some new characters from the Dlc.

I got my shipping notification!!

Yay!  

Shipped from:   ESC TOY LTD.
8723 MYRTLE AVE

GLENDALE NY 11385-7847

_ There will probably be a very high demand for these. So, get em' while the getting is good.

I really want there to be a second series released.

Maybe, these ones will be on a limited run?  Anyone know for sure?

Also, has anyone found where the cut-out trees and bushes are for real?  

Will someone post an official place to print them out?

Consider this: personally think they should provide cut-outs in the box design. Like three Trees, two bushes and some boulders. that are printed on the box that we can cut out. How does that sound? I like well designed bundle.

Again, about the box design.

I havent gotten one yet so, this is a bit early.

matte finished boxes, with the trees and landmarks printed on both sides. 

I love design and hate throwing out toy boxes. 

I would rather they had more uses. 

Okay thats enough about them toy-boxes from me.

Yay!  

8723 MYRTLE AVE

GLENDALE NY 11385-7847

_ There will probably be a very high demand for these. So, get em' while the getting is good.

Consider this: personally think they should provide cut-outs in the box design. Like three Trees, two bushes and some boulders. that are printed on the box that we can cut out. How does that sound? I like well designed bundle.

Well I doubt it since all the boxes are already made probably, and considering the size of the cut out set pieces I don't think they'd fit on the box

Well I doubt it since all the boxes are already made probably, and considering the size of the cut out set pieces I don't think they'd fit on the box

Yeah, That makes sense. Sometimes my imagination gets carried away. BTW I saw your art and I like yo style.

Something like the happened to me once. I had a dream that I did school ate Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner. I was getting ready for bed, then I woke up and it was all a dream. Ok, on-topic. I bought 3 figures. I hope I don't get Wes, Wickerbottom, or a pig.

I ordered one via the kickstarter and am buying another either this week or next. I am hoping that they end up being two of the following Wilson, Spider, Pig, or Wickerbottom.

Yay!  

8723 MYRTLE AVE

GLENDALE NY 11385-7847

Hey SpiritHawk, say, did you pledge for the KS campain, or did you just order via the klei shop? I read somewhere that they will process to orders as they came in, KS first... Since I just recently ordered via the shop, it might take some time until they ship mine...

Its odd how the people who ordered the figures through the KS program had to spend 25 dollars instead of 13, and we get them earlier then the Kickstarter people. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Okay, so let's get the record straight. The Kick-Starters package that comes with the EC vinyl toy is loaded with other great rewards that are worth the bank.

I ordered some from the Klei shop. Maybe the first day they came out. Yay!

Unfortunately, I did not see the Kick-starter's offer until it was over. I will have to wait in the line for the Chester replica.

Those Kick-starter's who supported this project are awesome and they probably know it.

Okay, so let's get the record straight. The Kick-Starters package that comes with the EC vinyl toy is loaded with other great rewards that are worth the bank.

I ordered some from the Klei shop. Maybe the first day they came out. Yay!

Unfortunately, I did not see the Kick-starter's offer until it was over. I will have to wait in the line for the Chester replica.

Those Kick-starter's who supported this project are awesome and they probably know it.

I wasn't saying that to be mean, Sorry if it sounded like it. I was a backer too for $50.00 Bucks. I didn't know the figures came with other things too so, I guess it was worth it.

I wasn't saying that to be mean, Sorry if it sounded like it. I was a backer too for $50.00 Bucks. I didn't know the figures came with other things too so, I guess it was worth it.

What selection from the kick starter did you make?

First time posting, just wanted to share. My wife fell in love with this game the first time she saw a video playing on a display PS4, so when we found out it was on Steam we had to get it. Wonderful game, she's a lot better than me. Found the Chester KS too late, so when the vinyl figures went up on the store, she bought 3 the first day they went up.

She got the figures last night after getting an email Friday that they shipped and I have to say these things are gorgeous. We've picked up a lot of vinyl figures, but these are some of my favorites I've ever seen. The box quality is great and clever. They really look like they just popped out of the game. They are in a fail pouch as are a lit of vinyl blind figures. Thankfully no duplicates, we got in order of opening a Spider, Wilson and Wendy. Bonus items we got were *Blank*, Bat Bat and Pitchfork, in order of who they came with. The blank is one of the 4 mystery items, and I don't want to spoil it for anyone. My wife said she would have been happy with anyone, I know her favorite is Willow and she loves Chester, but she was very happy with the results, as was I. I'm debating ordering 3 of my own as well, just afraid I may get duplicates. I'm very happy the boxes aren't glued, since they are so nice. 

Archived