Don't Starve Collectables and NEW Ninja Vinyl at the new Klei Store!

JoeW

I am curious about one thing.

Can I find these in shops? Or are them only available on the site?

Right now, they are exclusively available on the site. However, If you know a physical or online retailer in your area that might want to sell these, let them know you're interested and ask them to contact us!

nonono random :(   i'm not rich :(

Good news but why we can't choose the character?  :indecisiveness:

It was the best way that we could keep the prices as low as possible. Blind boxes allow us to sell consistently without fear of stock lowering or not lowering on some characters.

For example, if nobody wants to purchase a character, or multiple characters, for whatever reason; we don't recoup that money for additional orders.

It also makes packaging and distribution simpler and generally lowers cost for us across the board, therefore lowering the cost for you. It is really important to us that we have a really high quality product while keeping the price reasonable.

Basically, it makes it more similar to us selling 1 product instead of 12 or more.

It was the best way that we could keep the prices as low as possible. Blind boxes allow us to sell consistently without fear of stock lowering or not lowering on some characters.

For example, if nobody wants to purchase a character, or multiple characters, for whatever reason; we don't recoup that money for additional orders.

It also makes packaging and distribution simpler and generally lowers cost for us across the board, therefore lowering the cost for you. It is really important to us that we have a really high quality product while keeping the price reasonable.

Basically, it makes it more similar to us selling 1 product instead of 12 or more.

I understand your point of view but my feeling (same for many french people from my blog) is pretty expansive to pay like 200 Dols to have a risk to get 3 or 4 Wilson in the Retail Box.

I think this point will curb sales even if the packaging and the characters are great.

I understand your point of view but my feeling (same for many french people from my blog) is pretty expansive to pay like 200 Dols to have a risk to get 3 or 4 Wilson in the Retail Box.

I think this point will curb sales even if the packaging and the characters are great.

Even though I plan on doing just that later today (buh bye christmas money, I would of loved to spend you on stuff I actually need) I'm hoping that I'll be able to trade for the characters that I don't get, plus I should be able to get 2 spares since there's only 12 characters and Ill be getting 16 (Hoping to get a spare Wilson and Maxwell that I might be able to give to my partner)

I just feel bad for the people who will buy just one, open it, and get a spider :/

Maybe if any physical stores get their hands on them people could have a better chance, I know a couple of local comic shops here open all the blind boxes they get and label each ones character so collectors can get what they need, or just let you return them if you didn't get what you want

Maybe if any physical stores get their hands on them people could have a better chance, I know a couple of local comic shops here open all the blind boxes they get and label each ones character so collectors can get what they need, or just let you return them if you didn't get what you want

Yes, that's a good solution.

Don't Starve collectables and a new 8" Mark of the Ninja vinyl are available now in our new online store!

Check it out at: http://store.kleientertainment.com

v600_Wilson-and-Chester.png

JoeW, i don't know if it was done on purpose or by mistake but a 8pack is more expensive than buying multiple 3packs!

Also, you guys are Canadian, so why do we have to pay for shipping? the toys are made in the USA?

Anyway, hopefully i'll be able to buy a 3pack soon, these are just TOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow; shipping is CRUEL

Yeah, and it's allegedly supposed to only take up to 3 business days, if not less.

My order information keeps saying "awaiting shipment" meaning that it hasn't entered the mail system yet even after 2-3 days after ordering

So I have no clue what's going on with the shipping, other then yes it is cruel

Archived