Don't Starve PS4 - Patch Notes (Now available in Europe!)

Wade

Okay thank you for the update Wade.

I was about to damn us Europeans for our unnecessarily high standards, but then I remembered I live in the county that pioneered the deep fried Mars Bar and football hooliganism.

Thank goodness the USA made deep fried butter to cement its food status once and for all...

'cuse me while I have a sympathetic heart attack from typing this. 

Good news all, the European patch got approval from Sony and has been set to go live. You should all be able to download the European patch later today!

Thannnnnnks !!!!

So 1 week between submission and approval.

Thanks again.

;)

Please help me...

so I got patched..I restarted the game on save slot 1 and third world in adventure mode is still twoworlds :(

I'm going to cry........

To a different person, but still the same advice:

Could I get you to try starting a new game on a different save slot to see if you're able to unlock Wes using that file?

I'll try...but I first unlocked Maxwell from save slot 2 and then I read online that all the slots but the first are bugged. So I should take for granted that now they're fixed? The funny thing is that any time I reached the third world from the second slot, it wasn't two worlds. But that was before the patch and there was no wes.

I'll try tomorrow

Thank goodness the USA made deep fried butter to cement its food status once and for all...

'cuse me while I have a sympathetic heart attack from typing this. 

deep fried butter sounds disgusting. However, I withhold preemptive judgement of that deep fried Mars Bar.

• Developer

Please help me...

so I got patched..I restarted the game on save slot 1 and third world in adventure mode is still twoworlds :(

I'm going to cry........

Yes, if I recall the logic, there are 5 possible worlds you could have as your 3rd world of Adventure. With the latest patch, 4 of those worlds will allow you to unlock Wes.

Unfortunately "Two Worlds" is that dreaded 5th world.

Yes, if I recall the logic, there are 5 possible worlds you could have as your 3rd world of Adventure. With the latest patch, 4 of those worlds will allow you to unlock Wes.

Unfortunately "Two Worlds" is that dreaded 5th world.

Hope it's not a silly question, but where do you check to see if properly patched or not? 

Hope it's not a silly question, but where do you check to see if properly patched or not? 

Scroll over to it on the XMB and hit the options button, then you can select update history and it will give you the version number at the top followed by the patch notes. You can also select information, the version number is shown there too. Should be 1.01.

• Developer

Scroll over to it on the XMB and hit the options button, then you can select update history and it will give you the version number at the top followed by the patch notes. You can also select information, the version number is shown there too. Should be 1.01.

Yup, what he said.

Also, if you go into the Settings menu of the game, you will see new "Autosave On/Off" and "Hud Size" options after the patch.

I FINALLY UNLOCKED WES!!!

After playing 1 billion times!
I was pretty frustrated from not finding him on second slot but then I know it was a bug (before the patch), so I started playing on slot 1 but no Wes, only 2worlds on third map.

Then I played a run in every save slot till third world.

1st slot third world = twoworlds

2nd slot third world = twoworlds

4th slot third world = twoworlds

then I played on the third slot and guess what?

first map: The King of Winter

second map: A cold reception

third map: Arcipelago

and I found him in the last island

I'M SOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYY

ah yes, I played all the run with Maxwell my beloved pg

Wade I want to know something please... Two Worlds can be on chapter one ? Another question and last one : Why did you put a character unlockable by luck ? I hate the luck... One week trying to unlock this character and always Two ******* Worlds Chapter three.. 

Nightwalker I'll do like ya, I don't have nothing to loose now but Thief will come, I want to play it without have in mind this game/trophy. I hope it'll come like you, if it's Two Worlds again after that... Think i'm Cursed.

In front of the portal, waiting for the night end... Game freeze.. The worst is the feeling just before enterring the portal "I'll have to do all over again..." 

Yes !!!!! A cold Reception Chapter 3 ! Can't know for sure he'll be here but everyone had him so if I don't... The curse is really here^^ 

Anyway, I love your game, just this Character unlockable by the luck... Really don't understand why you do that exactly exept for making suffer the most unlucky^^ 

I think that this patch mess up something with some mods. There is few problems with "Tiny alchemy" mod in workshop (random recipe icons, graphic problems, inventory icons dissapear). I also making mod with custom worldgen items and recipes, and I have the same problems :(

Okay I'll tell him, thanks. An other quick question : There will be trophies in the DLC ? If you don't put any, you'll loose some money, many players take DLC only for trophies... 

I know you don't like the fact that the trophies are an obligatory thing so I was wondering if there will be trophies in the DLC... I think no, I hope not.

Archived