A very vain request.

Battal

This is the official page for the WIP Lord_Battal character mod.

Below shows what we have planned:

Abilities:
*Is Lord of Hell

The job position of Supreme Commander/CEO of Eternity Inc come with some pretty sweet perks.  Just don't use the water bubbler.

Health - 200

Sanity - 115

Hunger - 150

Is immune to fire, but extremely vulnerable to cold.  Takes damage in rain.

Picking flowers does not regenerate sanity.  It actually damages it by 10 points.

Recieves a sanity/health boost after killing things.  Amount depends of the creature being killed.  For example, killing a rabbit might only regenerate 1 sanity and 0 health.  But killing something like Deerclops would restore 20 sanity and 15 health.

Crafting

*Knows many dark secrets

Lord Battal can craft a Ritual Altar, an evil crating station used for creating Demostone.  This hellish mineral can be used for making many debulish items.

Craftable Items

Demostone Chunk

"It looks pretty evil to me."

1 gunpowder, 2 Nitre, 1 Nightmare Fuel

Made at Ritual Altar

Blazing Glory

"Fiery soul reaping at its best!"

5 Demostone Chunks, 2 Living Wood, 4 Nightmare Fuel

60 Damage, 120 uses

Has a chance to light enemies on fire

Demostone Staff

"Because throwing explosive fireballs is just so fun."

6 Demostone Chunks, 5 Gunpowder, 3 Red Gems

Throws an explosive fireball.  Damage depends of proximity to explosion.  Max is 85.

30 uses, with a sanity drain of 8 each use.

Democloth Hat

"Dapper protection.  What more do you want?"

10 Demostone Chunks, 1 Top Hat, 6 Nightmare Fuel

Absorbs 85% of damage while providing a sanity boost

1500 HP

Demostone Plate

"Bring on the pain!"

12 Demostone Chunks, 1 Purple Gem, 3 Nightmare Fuel

Absorbs 90% of damage while providing a small thorns effect.

1850 HP

Phoenodrake Form

*Kinda looses it every once in a while

When nearing death, there is a 50% chance you transform into a Phoenodrake, a terrifying half-phoenix half-dragon monstrosity.  When you transform, it causes a massive nova  that destroys all structures around it.  So don't use in populated areas.

Being a Phoenodrake is pretty awesome.  You move fast, deal lots of damage and get a massive armor boost.  However, be careful - you randomly spit out lava, which makes not starting forest fires a bit of a pain.  You also loose 5 health per minute.  When health reaches zero, you respawn as a human, with 15 sanity and 50 health.

People Helping-

@Mr. Tiddles - Coding, art

@Lord_Battal - Concept, quotes (Being unhelpful)

If you want to, feel free to help out! 

Checklist-

Character Model = DONE

Quotes = DONE

I'd like to help, question of building up my knowledge and get a little practice, but I doubt I'll be more help than the more experienced modders out here. But I'm willing to help anyway! I've done an entire character with unique traits already, but I probably won't be able to do something too crazy.

Here's the bigportrait so far. Need the name-tag-thing and that'll be that done!

post-286034-0-24114000-1392043551_thumb.

EDIT: And add a bit more to the flame. I have both the pds or whatever with the different layers and a png with no layers to be converted so altering it won't be a problem if you want anything changed.

ANOTHER EDIT: Done.

post-286034-0-08108100-1392045804_thumb.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: And here's a random drawing I did of Maxwell looking fab...

post-286034-0-83239700-1392045960.png

Shameless necro.  I added what we have planned to the OP.

You kids and your compicated characters. Actually, the only part that may at all challenge me is adding the new prototyper, since I've never done it before.

Archived