Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (teaser)

JoeW

Ooh. It's been ages since a new update. But does it HAVE to be DLC? I bought the game a long time ago and didn't really think of buying anything else to play it. Eh...Don't Starve is a great game, though. I hope this is below 10$.

Ooh. It's been ages since a new update.

Klei provided us with six months of free updates and they still fix bugs for us. I don't complain.

But does it HAVE to be DLC? I bought the game a long time ago and didn't really think of buying anything else to play it. Eh...Don't Starve is a great game, though. I hope this is below 10$.

I'd gladly pay them more than that. How else are they supposed to update and create new games in the future?

Ooh. It's been ages since a new update. But does it HAVE to be DLC? I bought the game a long time ago and didn't really think of buying anything else to play it. Eh...Don't Starve is a great game, though. I hope this is below 10$.

Klei provided us with six months of free updates and they still fix bugs for us. I don't complain.

I'd gladly pay them more than that. How else are they supposed to update and create new games in the future?

Almost one year if you count the Alpha/Beta period. And rest assured, if Klei history shows us anything, it will be only a few bucks not like **cough cough EA, almost as much as the full game cough cough** other unnamed companies charge.  

I get it - after the second teaser - it happens (to me) :razz:

Since autumn is confirmed - very possible that there will come a very dry summer, and the current summer will change in the spring. What do you think of that?

To quote Bugs from "The Looney Tunes Show" (sorry no video this time)

"I Like it!"

Archived