Bekuno's Traditional Art Dump

tumblr_n19mlw3gOf1ryr08xo1_500.png

Bluh bluh I'm sorry I'm so super unmotivated right now. Not unmotivate as in I'm sick of drawing DS art (surprisingly enough, but I went through the same thing with DOGS) but art in general has been meh for me lately. I gotta tough it out for now.

Heres some Willow from a few never to be finished sketchdumps.

XXI Willow got in here again. Shoo you aren't even mine I shouldn't be drawing you this much. ( © to RockySprings)

• Like 4

So many awesome Willows :grin: I noticed that you draw hands pretty good, a lot of people struggle with hands but I don't see that here.

Thank you!

Its just because of the references I use, really. I certainly can't draw a nice hand from just memory.

Whoo! I love ponies and you stuff with copics inspires me to do my own! I don't have any copics, however. Is there a type you would recommend?

Thank you! I still need to draw the rest of the DS cast as ponies. I have their species planned out at least.

I'm not exactly one to give recommendations though. The set is have is 50 marker anniversary set of regular Copic Sketch markers. There's also Copic Ciao which I believe is more expensive, I've never used them. so I'd say just get some Copic Sketch markers. They're really pricey though, my set was actually a Christmas gift.

Thank you! I still need to draw the rest of the DS cast as ponies. I have their species planned out at least.

I'm not exactly one to give recommendations though. The set is have is 50 marker anniversary set of regular Copic Sketch markers. There's also Copic Ciao which I believe is more expensive, I've never used them. so I'd say just get some Copic Sketch markers. They're really pricey though, my set was actually a Christmas gift.

That's partly the reason I ask which would be the best. I will look into it, thank. Also, I'm looking forward to those ponies!

tumblr_n23das99vw1ryr08xo1_500.png

Hello friends! I am alive uvu*
Just haven't been drawing much lately. Even less DS fanart. But I'm getting back to it now!
Here's some more digital art of someone other than Willow for once ^^;

See you guys when I'm back from spring break!

Edited by Bekuno
  • Like 4

(img)

Hello friends! I am alive uvu*

Just haven't been drawing much lately. Even less DS fanart. But I'm getting back to it now!

Here's some more digital art of someone other than Willow for once ^^;

See you guys when I'm back from spring break!

I like your version of Wendy, haven't seen too many people put freckles on her before.

I like your version of Wendy, haven't seen too many people put freckles on her before.

Thank you! I just like freckles a lot honestly :razz:

Oh also, thanks for that nice comment you put on my drawing of Bekuno the other day. It made my day uvu*

Edited by Bekuno

tumblr_n26w117swS1ryr08xo1_500.png

Whoops I lied, heres one more before I go on vacation.
I am planning on doing all the characters, just veryyy slowly. Expect more hoofbeasts later.

i really, really like how you draw their faces! especially the eyes look stunning. it has a very own panache without the iris. really cool!

Oh thank you!

• Like 1

Uhmm.. I love you pictures! Wendy is hilariously pretty! 

Ponies... Aghh... They are every where! That is creepy sometimes.

Thank you!

Ah yeah ponies. That's actually my biggest fandom I would say (I got like 5 shelves full of them and load of merch so... :hopelessness: ) I always turn everything pony eventually, it's like a curse.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Ah yeah ponies. That's actually my biggest fandom I would say (I got like 5 shelves full of them and load of merch so... :hopelessness: ) I always turn everything pony eventually, it's like a curse.

Ohh~. I get it now! You all just cursed! I know that is something wrong with ponies! I really understand now... Thats why those people scare me sometimes. Thats the reason every place i go filled by equivocal pony content. Now... I only one who know that. I must find cure, for all people kind. It's probably not long until all human kind would be in danger...