Bekuno's Traditional Art Dump

tumblr_n06r05CquX1ryr08xo1_500.png

So heres a thing I had on the backburner for a bit but really wanted to draw. Miss's amazing winged Wilson from her comic that I just love bunches <3

I'll probably have another drawing for you guys tomorrow. Another Don't Starve character which I noticed a few people on tumblr draw with wings lately and knowing me you probably already know who it is.

• Like 3

(img)

So heres a thing I had on the backburner for a bit but really wanted to draw. Miss's amazing winged Wilson from her comic that I just love bunches <3

I'll probably have another drawing for you guys tomorrow. Another Don't Starve character which I noticed a few people on tumblr draw with wings lately and knowing me you probably already know who it is.

Ohh this is lovely :grin: I like how crisp it looks. Heh give me a paper and pen and there'll be a mess of eraser strokes everywhere >< Thanks a lot for the fan art :3

Would you mind if I featured your artwork on DeviantArt? http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/journal/Don-t-Starve-Awesome-fan-art-405767819 I always link to the source so tell me if you prefer DA, Tumblr or Klei forums ^^

Ohh this is lovely :grin: I like how crisp it looks. Heh give me a paper and pen and there'll be a mess of eraser strokes everywhere >< Thanks a lot for the fan art :3

Would you mind if I featured your artwork on DeviantArt? http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/journal/Don-t-Starve-Awesome-fan-art-405767819 I always link to the source so tell me if you prefer DA, Tumblr or Klei forums ^^

Thank you! I'm glad to hear you like it. It was fun drawing those wings! Also Wilson with facial hair is always a plus.

And yes of course! It's really sweet of you to want to feature it. You can go ahead and link back here to the forum :)

Thank you! I'm glad to hear you like it. It was fun drawing those wings! Also Wilson with facial hair is always a plus.

And yes of course! It's really sweet of you to want to feature it. You can go ahead and link back here to the forum :-)

Are you sure you don't want me to source your Tumblr instead? http://bekunosartblog.tumblr.com/post/74986219614/so-miss-over-on-the-klei-forums-and-here-on

Regarding the image text you wrote on Tumblr. My username is Ecfor, if you want to get the credits right ;) Few people on Tumblr know my alias "Miss".

Edited by Miss

Are you sure you don't want me to source your Tumblr instead? http://bekunosartblog.tumblr.com/post/74986219614/so-miss-over-on-the-klei-forums-and-here-on

Regarding the image text you wrote on Tumblr. My username is Ecfor, if you want to get the credits right ;) Few people on Tumblr know my alias "Miss".

If you prefer to link it to my tumblr, your welcome too! I don't really have a preference.

And I'll go fix that, thank you!

tumblr_n0e3caYo0A1ryr08xo1_r1_500.png

The only other fandom I really contribute to is My Little Pony so honestly this was going to happen sooner or later.

Willow Pony!

If I had some extra baits lying around I might make her into a real pony. Maybe later.

• Like 3

The only other fandom I really contribute to is My Little Pony so honestly this was going to happen sooner or later.

Willow Pony!

If I had some extra baits lying around I might make her into a real pony. Maybe later.

I like Willow but I don't like ponies, to like or not to like..

This is tearing me apart.

Willow Pony!

I saw this on Tumblr!

I like that her pony stamp is a lighter, hahah :D 

tumblr_n0pbe3k7GX1ryr08xo1_500.png

Screwing around with copics at 11pm led to this whoops

so I have a headcanon that Willow burns her marshmallows to a  crisp when she makes s’mores
she must have been fun at girl scouts

Edited by Bekuno
  • Like 4

Yeee copics! :3 

I see some streaking happening, that generally happens when you try to do long strokes with a marker. 

I find it easier to avoid those by "scribbling" or doing quick circular motions with the marker.

Or you could clone stamp it out in Photoshop, either method works :grin:

Great draws regardless. Wilson's always so serious 0: 

Yeee copics! :3 

I see some streaking happening, that generally happens when you try to do long strokes with a marker. 

I find it easier to avoid those by "scribbling" or doing quick circular motions with the marker.

Or you could clone stamp it out in Photoshop, either method works :grin:

Great draws regardless. Wilson's always so serious 0: 

Ooh thanks for the tip! I'll have to practice more with them.

It seems I can only draw Wilson being goofy when I attempt something more closely to the Don't Starve style itself. I have to draw more silly Wilsons in my own style.

(img)

Screwing around with copics at 11pm led to this whoops

so I have a headcanon that Willow burns her marshmallows to a  crisp when she makes s’mores

she must have been fun at girl scouts

Hmm is it just me or do they all have pretty thick necks?

I like this anyway :grin:

tumblr_n11yjj8XHO1ryr08xo1_1280.png

tumblr_n11yjj8XHO1ryr08xo2_1280.png

tumblr_n11yjj8XHO1ryr08xo3_1280.png

Haven't been drawing any Don't starve fan art lately. I did have a Willow sketch page I was messing on, but I was too busy working on an animation project so I didn't draw much in the past week which led to a drop in motivation. I also needed to give my OC's attention the poor things.

So I made a compromise and put them in the DS world.

Check under the spoiler for their stats and abilities!

Alex:
Stats: Hunger-150, Health-180, Sanity-200
Abilities: Alex doesn’t like any ‘green’ foods. Limiting his diet to meat. He can eat Monster Meat with no consequence making up for the lack of veggies. Any veggie he eats will lower his health and sanity but still fill up his stomach normally.
Alex also loves violence. He gains sanity when fighting monsters rather than loosing it.

Bekuno:
Stats: Hunger-150, Health-150, Sanity-180
Abilities: Bekuno is afraid of shadows. If any shadow creature is visible on screen her sanity will slowly drop.
Nothing gets her in a rage like fighting however. If Bekuno is hit when fighting monsters she will gain a small boost in power. This only happens after one hit, and any hits following will not add to it. The effect will wear off shortly and she will need to be hit again to re-activate the boost.

Finn:
Stats: Hunger - 200, Health - 150, Sanity - 130
Special Item: Electric Guitar
Abilities: Finn can use his electric guitar to let out a screech and temporarily paralyze any on screen mobs. Boss mobs can be effected but the paralysis will be even shorter. His electric guitar can only be used once and only when it is charged up. The guitar can be charged using a lightening rod, and the charge will last in the guitar until it is use. Two charges from the lightening rod can be used before the rod will loose its power.
Finn also shares Willow’s love of fire. While he is not immune to it, it can still raise his sanity level. Fires during the day raise it more than at night.
  • Like 2