:( wasted time...

Yay

I was writing something related to dog food and a funny story then Browser closed and everything was lost... THANKS ALOT  Internet Explorer...

so while your hear post a story about how the internet screwed you over once...

Once, I had Microsoft Word and never lost a written story.  This backfired, as the tales I had wrote as a child were put on the last forum I went on.  Embarrassment ensued.  I left, and came here.  My first post here was a story.  It sucked, but got a bit of notice.  It was called 'Don't Starve:  The Novel'.  It never did reach novel length, though.  Soon after that thread died, I joined my first roleplay thread, Life on the Islands.  It would go on to become the longest roleplay on the forums.  I became known as the Debul when Joew had a title making party while I was on my 666th post.  Before that, I had multiple, strange personalities.  I slowly gained reputation and popularity; I was recommended as a mod multiple times, and recieved many private messages from people requesting to be my servants.  Eventually, however, new people came to the forums, who outclassed me in every way.  I faded into the background, but remained and am still an influential forum member.

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

Once, I had Microsoft Word and never lost a written story.  This backfired, as the tales I had wrote as a child were put on the last forum I went on.  Embarrassment ensued.  I left, and came here.  My first post here was a story.  It sucked, but got a bit of notice.  It was called 'Don't Starve:  The Novel'.  It never did reach novel length, though.  Soon after that thread died, I joined my first roleplay thread, Life on the Islands.  It would go on to become the longest roleplay on the forums.  I became known as the Debul when Joew had a title making party while I was on my 666th post.  Before that, I had multiple, strange personalities.  I slowly gained reputation and popularity; I was recommended as a mod multiple times, and recieved many private messages from people requesting to be my servants.  Eventually, however, new people came to the forums, who outclassed me in every way.  I faded into the background, but remained and am still an influential forum member.

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

Then I came along and shoved a potato up your nose.

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

That's inspirational and all, but I'm too distracted by your Santa hat. And your facial expression.

The moral?

Use Microsoft Word.

Are you certain it was due to a program and not by your already present personality you got where you were, Lord of Nightmare? Be a certain way, do a certain actions, and you will be remembered when the time is there. May it be for good and not bad things though..

(Who are these influencial forum members, anyhow? And what did they do to be remembered like that?)

A general rule for you youngsters and internet browsers: Leave exploring to the world travelers, enhance your browser by adding some chrome onto your internet vehicle, or ride on the back of a mythical fox set ablaze, that is if your environment has windows.

Archived