I'm not dead(yet){Taking requests}

Kurry

D'aww Webber is the best spider whisperer around. Oh, and I'm sure everyone around is envious of Maxwell's little umbrella drink--what flavor is it? Watermelon? Berry?

Probably Berry. (maybe whiskey, who knows.)

Probably Berry. (maybe whiskey, who knows.)

Let's settle on berry whisky and call it a day. Can you even make whisky out of berries? Probably just a very cruddy one. I know potatoes make a good whisky though...hmm.

Oh, and of course Maxwell's shirt is admirable. The green certainly would look nice with a tan, maybe, yes?

Let's settle on berry whisky and call it a day. Can you even make whisky out of berries? Probably just a very cruddy one. I know potatoes make a good whisky though...hmm.

Oh, and of course Maxwell's shirt is admirable. The green certainly would look nice with a tan, maybe, yes?

Whiskey is made out of fermented barley.

Vodka is made of potatos, but non the less. Err on the tan bit donno, I would like to say yes, but I agree with Bandit and say he would burn before tanning.

Whiskey is made out of fermented barley.

Vodka is made of potatos, but non the less. Err on the tan bit donno, I would like to say yes, but I agree with Bandit and say he would burn before tanning.

Oh yah, vodka, got a bit confused. Yeah, having a mirror reflecting a train ton of light into you face is probably never a good idea.

Oh yah, vodka, got a bit confused. Yeah, having a mirror reflecting a train ton of light into you face is probably never a good idea.

Not with his complexion, no. Though I think most people do this to keep a nice even tan. 

Not with his complexion, no. Though I think most people do this to keep a nice even tan. 

Interesting, the things you learn. I don't tan so I wouldn't know. Do you have an opinion on spray on tan? I heard it can be pretty bad if used too often.

Interesting, the things you learn. I don't tan so I wouldn't know. Do you have an opinion on spray on tan? I heard it can be pretty bad if used too often.

I've seen spray tan used before, it gives your skin more of a orange hue same with tanning beds for some reason. I don't think spray tans are as dangerous as doing too many tanning bed sessions. I think if you do it in a moderate fashion,(both ways) they should be fine. Just looks tacky though.

• Like 1

post-287569-0-50130700-1405989632_thumb.post-287569-0-22884800-1405989648_thumb.post-287569-0-43559800-1405989653_thumb.

Sorry, I have been inactive in the art forum. 

It's mostly due to the lack of inspiration, of what to draw that is DS related.

I'am open to requests though, that may help.