DebugSpawn issue

So, I was trying to use DebugSpawn to spawn all the characters to make a good snapshot for something, but after spawning Wolfgang, the game crashed.

Stale Component Reference: GUID 107500, @C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/widgets/text.lua:50...common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/wolfgang.lua:57: variable 'POPULATING' is not declaredLUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'error'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/strict.lua(23,1)        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/wolfgang.lua(57,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua(634,1) in function 'PushEvent'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/hunger.lua(82,1) in function 'DoDelta'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/hunger.lua(123,1) in function 'DoDec'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/hunger.lua(14,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/scheduler.lua(170,1) in function 'OnTick'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/scheduler.lua(381,1) in function 'RunScheduler'        C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/update.lua(87,1)scripts/frontend.lua(674,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	Force aborting...

WHat now?

You can't have multiple characters running around.  But you could make yourself a simple prefab which loads the character builds and plays their idle animations.

I wasn't. If I simply DebugSpawn one of the characters, it sticks to idle animations already......

And could you share with me, such a prefab? I know ZIP about lua.

• Developer

I wasn't. If I simply DebugSpawn one of the characters, it sticks to idle animations already......

And could you share with me, such a prefab? I know ZIP about lua.

Sorry I didn't explain properly.  You can't DebugSpawn new characters because the game can only have one character spawned at a time.  The solution is to make items in the game which use the character art.  Here's a mod which gives you miniature character dolls.  You can then change the size and which animation is playing in the 'player_doll.lua' file.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/391-player-dolls/

Sorry I didn't explain properly.  You can't DebugSpawn new characters because the game can only have one character spawned at a time.  The solution is to make items in the game which use the character art.  Here's a mod which gives you miniature character dolls.  You can then change the size and which animation is playing in the 'player_doll.lua' file.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/391-player-dolls/

Alright, thanks. What would I set it to, to get player-sized dolls? 1.0?

Archived