I live in an international community in Japan, where people happen to be significantly less sensitive towards politically incorrect subjects than, let's say the US. To illustrate, anyone could make racist jokes to whoever that racism targets and they would still find it funny nonetheless (e.g. if a police car happened to pass by on the street, you could warn a Spanish dude, etc.). Because of this, there are barely any fights and everyone gets along, because we are accustomed to each others cultures. I guess that helps too, since if there happens to be a racist remark we can be sure the person knows the "real" circumstances. On these forums I try to limit the boundaries of humor because, again, people here may not have close relationships with people from various cultures. That's not to say all we say are racist jokes, but it's perfectly acceptable to crack one from time to time. So, sorry if that offended you.

I live in an international community in Japan, where people happen to be significantly less sensitive towards politically incorrect subjects than, let's say the US. To illustrate, anyone could make racist jokes to whoever that racism targets and they would still find it funny nonetheless (e.g. if a police car happened to pass by on the street, you could warn a Spanish dude, etc.). Because of this, there are barely any fights and everyone gets along, because we are accustomed to each others cultures. I guess that helps too, since if there happens to be a racist remark we can be sure the person knows the "real" circumstances. On these forums I try to limit the boundaries of humor because, again, people here may not have close relationships with people from various cultures. That's not to say all we say are racist jokes, but it's perfectly acceptable to crack one from time to time. So, sorry if that offended you.

That's alright. we all make offence and rude remarks every now and then, I forgive you.

I could go into the detailed xenophobic history of Japan due to necessity of that country's survival, but the info would likely come across racist in the PC-demanding (and I don't mean the computer) US, so never-mind. 

Back to the listed topic. 

Why don't we ever use this in the cannon game anyway? What a giant missed opportunity...pun intended. 

Archived