Does anyone playing The screecher like go straight to the helipad?

kiki

Sorry about bad English. 

This mod so scary that i couldn't play at the end. instead I watched pewdiepie video. so looks like most of players check notes, corpse, a girl who don't like flashlight, rocking chair. 

Don't starve wiki said  you can meet lots of screechers (once they are expected as victims)  if you turns on your flashlight at the end.

So I think that if player plays like 'don't do anything' except using flashlight and battery and then go straight to the helipad.Bill can survive safely. 

Does Anybody plays like that?

Klei REALLY likes these, "you lose" endings...

End of Don't Starve, you *spoilers*

End of Mark of the Ninja, you *spoilers*

End of Eets Munchies, you... have a very bad weight problem, and suffer multiple strokes, I'm guessing...

I have to say, I really do too. Some people despise cliffhangers or unhappy endings, but I looove them.

I have to say, I really do too. Some people despise cliffhangers or unhappy endings, but I looove them.

Heh, same! Like I say, "there's too many happy endings"! 

In Dead Rising 2,

I actually like the ending where you DON'T save TK, and you end up being eaten by him later on, instead of the "good" ending where you do save him X3

Off topic: One of the reasons why I love the original ending to the Little shop of Horror where the Audrey's take over the world, it's so funny and It's the bad ending.

Ahh, I remember seeing the original 1960 film... that ending...

Seriously? Is the game this hard? I feel like only a few of us have made it on to the next chapter ("Chapter II: The Flight").

I've Already made it to ("Chapter 3: Battle of the Owlmen"), lots of explosions and shooting.

With dislikes back we should be careful not to derail or else the higher senior members will ran red arrow hell upon us.

I've Already made it to ("Chapter 3: Battle of the Owlmen"), lots of explosions and shooting.

With dislikes back we should be careful not to derail or else the higher senior members will ran red arrow hell upon us.

I died so much I got downgraded to fluffy baby toothless owl people and levels composed of bright pastel colours; Chapter -I "The Screechlets"

Oh no! What every member aspires to possess! Titles and likes make my world go round! What would I ever do without them!? Oh my God! Holy crap! Who am I? What's going on!? No! You can't take it away from me! It's all mine! This forum is a lifeline for everyone!

Sorry I miss one thing.

Wiki said It's possible that if a person is attacked by a screecher, he turns into a screecher. That's why I think that if bill is going straight to the helipad he could survive. cause nobody turns into screechers.

But as you guys mention that it doesn't seem so.

I don't like jump scare games. They're not really good quality scares. I enjoy the environmental scare factor in games/ mods. Jump scares just seem to be a really cheap alternative. "Ooo... black screen.... Oh I do wonder what comes next... OH!!! a thing flashed in my face... that sure was scary... nobody could have expected that..."

It's been done way too much to be scary anymore.

Seriously? Is the game this hard? I feel like only a few of us have made it on to the next chapter ("Chapter II: The Flight").

I died so much I got downgraded to fluffy baby toothless owl people and levels composed of bright pastel colours; Chapter -I "The Screechlets"

Did any of you unlock the secret Beefalo level? 

Archived