All's Well that Maxwell - (All Platforms, October 22 2013)

Bryce

Normally don't double post, but:

Just updated my Standalone to version 88237.

The Hotfix does not allow me to play the Screecher on Standalone.

When I click on it it asks to exit the game to restart, but it simply launches the DS splash screen (and I will be stuck in the perpetual loop of having to restart if I click the Screcher link there again, or simply cancel and not be able to play that mod.)

Checking the Mods section in-game, it is not installed either.

Are we simply noting this ongoing issue here, making a Bug Tracker post, or is there another thread/support link that we are using for this? 

For the record, i also have a Steam Installation and (of course) it ran/toggled just fine on it. 

Any news on when the humble bundle will be updated with the new release for the standalone versions?

Normally don't double post, but:

Just updated my Standalone to version 88237.

The Hotfix does not allow me to play the Screecher on Standalone.

When I click on it it asks to exit the game to restart, but it simply launches the DS splash screen (and I will be stuck in the perpetual loop of having to restart if I click the Screcher link there again, or simply cancel and not be able to play that mod.)

Checking the Mods section in-game, it is not installed either.

Are we simply noting this ongoing issue here, making a Bug Tracker post, or is there another thread/support link that we are using for this? 

For the record, i also have a Steam Installation and (of course) it ran/toggled just fine on it. 

it *IS* the last version, just the Screecher doesn't currently work. 

When's next update because I know they retired the Chrome version but for some frickin' reason I can't play it? So if they are releasing the newer chrome (re-made) version tell me! I can't play demo and I want to buy the game on friday So I could play it, plus add a button that could mean right-click if your using one of those crappy!!!!! Mac mouses, you know? The ones that only left click for some frickin' reason!!!!!

Please tell me!

• screecher should be included in standalone builds (for real this time)

:)

Welp, update 88307 did...update I guess..this time and ran/toggled on and off back to the DS menu.

However, if you esc for the menu, the mouse will not work and you'll need to use the assigned (left/right/up/down) keys (default is often WASD) to navigate. if this is intentional, then ignore. If not, then more hotfixes may be needed.

Still, it's awesome for me to go back and...appreciate the mod details on whatever platform I am running. 

What ever happened to the Angry Snowmen that throw snowballs at you?

Guess that idea didn't pan out, is part of a "surprise update," or will be part of the DLC. I remember them talking about it too.

Some ideas were dropped because others became a priority. Though @TheDanaAddams created a snowman mob from scratch, using custom textures and animations, which could be used in a mod implementing such a thing.

Good show, I say! I haven't played the game once, but I have bought the game earlier this year and I heard about the game about an entire year from now! I am so jelious that your computers could run it. This seems like a near-end update with the title of the updates and all of those bugfixes, is there any word on future updates? Also, I'm still crossing my fingers for a Wii U release! :D

Archived