All's Well that Maxwell - (All Platforms, October 22 2013)

Bryce

Nice Maxwell update. Thanks Klei!

But still I have a questions

1) to new menu - why did u remove the morgue screen? It was pretty nice. Please bring it back with some changes mentioned in 2nd question. Thanks ;)

Edit: Oh sorry, my bad, some mod hide the morgue button which changed position. Now I can see it :)

2) You brought the normal world and cave world together - which is good. (Same day time, same death count) So I still dont understand why days are counted different. (I mean that u cannot see the number of a day in cave and when u die actually there, the number of days you survived are counted as a days u spent in cave - not the whole world - which is kinda dissapointing - if u die and lost everything, u would like to know how long was your whole journey, at least)

I laughed when I went to quit the game the first time after this update. "Maxwell will miss you!"

But personally, I hope you guys put it back to "Wilson will miss you!" eventually.

Glad I was around to see this last update implemented! Hadn't played for a couple of months, but now I don't feel like I missed out quite as much. Now to greedily look forward to any and all DLC for this wonderfully wicked world. Thanks Klei, for taking us all on this fantastic journey!!

Also, the world no longer resetting to Day 1 after using the Wooden Thing should probably be added to the changelog if it's going to be permanent.

That was addressed  and answered in the report I submitted (accidental, likely keeping it,) but not in any large thread here in General Discussion. It wouldn't be so bad if they seriously didn't drop the manure rate for Beefalos though...but that discussion might be for another thread. I'll let the users decide.

That was addressed  and answered in the report I submitted (accidental, likely keeping it,) but not in any large thread here in General Discussion. It wouldn't be so bad if they seriously didn't drop the manure rate for Beefalos though...but that discussion might be for another thread. I'll let the users decide.

That's my point, though - if they ARE going to keep it, it should be added to the official changelog - not every player visits the forums, after all, and even those that do didn't necessarily see that post.

@Bryce

EDIT: For the record, I'm not personally a fan of the change, but regardless, it's of such import that it belongs in the changelog - regardless of its provenance.

I have now started seeing plugged sinkholes in the archipelago chapter of adventure, and when exiting one I opened, it butts me out of adventure mode completely! I was in the 4th stage and was getting materials for a lantern to take on darkness level!

Wrong thread pal, that bug was already reported and fixed in the public preview. Update should be live early next week.

For more go here : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/29612-nov-12th-bugfix-performance-update/

Archived