Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

Cat just looks like he is curious into something. and the other two are just like "What the heck Cat..."

Cat: Oh what you were trying to do some- oh hey, what's that over there! I think I see someone off of this world! (the paper)

Kate's just like: "What the hell..."

Kate: "Maxwell is as boring as hell..."

Kate's just like: "What the hell..."

Kate: "Maxwell is as boring as hell..."

How I see what everyone is saying... sometimes plays are fun.

Shard: "I'll just stay out of this..."

Cat: "Oh what you were trying to do some- oh hey, what's that over there! I think I see someone off of this world!"

Biter: "What the heck are you talking about? There is someone there?"

Newleaf: "Just stop it, both of you... get real here."

Kate: "When will this guy (Maxwell) just shut up? I can hear the crickets chirping through his boring chat."

Maxwell: "*word, words, words, blah blah something about the world and dominating it, and more boring stuff* And I will! Just yo- wait are you even listening?"

Edited by WhispNcat
  • Like 1

How I see what everyone is saying... sometimes plays are fun.

Shard: "I'll just stay out of this..."

Cat: "Oh what you were trying to do some- oh hey, what's that over there! I think I see someone off of this world!"

Biter: "What the heck are you talking about? There is someone there?"

Newleaf: "Just stop it, both of you... get real here."

Kate: "When will this guy (Maxwell) just shut up? I can hear the crickets chirping through his boring chat."

Maxwell: "*word, words, words, blah blah something about the world and dominating it, and more boring stuff* And I will! Just yo- wait are you even listening?"

Hehe, so true!

Finally came up with something I was fairly satisfied with. I'm not good at humanoids, only snails mostly. Also, I'm not good at drawing females either.

The proportions were kinda tough to work with, and I'm not sure I got the color scheme right...

Edited by Blewcheese

Iz so cute! D'awwww... Kate looks so concerned, while Furry is like "wut."

Thank you! I actually have to do this "paper pet" project in science, and I'm making ponehz, so that why I drew them. I also drew Snowfall as a poneh if you would like me to post her!

Thank you! I actually have to do this "paper pet" project in science, and I'm making ponehz, so that why I drew them. I also drew Snowfall as a poneh if you would like me to post her!

Ah, I thought I saw some cutout on it. And definitely, post pony Snowfall as well!