Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Why are @MilleniumCount and @Willette so tall and popular? :,(

well, they make drawings with Humor, willette makes mostly drawings where she chases me, kills me, or other stuff does with my (don't think something wrong), and everyone likes it, and millenium just makes drawings of Clowns and everyone likes it.

well and we aren't popular because we are Rpers,

well, they make drawings with Humor, willette makes mostly drawings where she chases me, kills me, or other stuff does with my (don't think something wrong), and everyone likes it, and millenium just makes drawings of Clowns and everyone likes it.

well and we aren't popular because we are Rpers,

RP-ing has little to do with popularity!

in the art threads its the art alone that matters

On topic:

good drawings you have here

• Like 1

Why does all the stuff happen when I'm gone?

Is it just me, or does Willette look kinda like Marcy from Adventure Time?

Edit: ^See that post up there? That art?

BWAHAHAHAHA so true whenever I need to erase something my eraser's like "Nope." And it's annoying [/rant]

Edited by Blewcheese

Why are MilleniumCount and Willette so tall and popular? :,(

I'm tall because I wear a hat which makes me have to duck when I pass through doors....I think it has to do with the fact people throw with (partially) rather strange suggestions and we are unable to resist doing something with it. Although have you looked at Willettes view count lately? ...

I think there is magic in the game......(ô<_Ô)''

By the way you have a great number of really nice pictures in here! And I just don't Rp because my english isn't good enough...

• Like 1

I'm tall because I wear a hat which makes me have to duck when I pass through doors....I think it has to do with the fact people throw with (partially) rather strange suggestions and we are unable to resist doing something with it. Although have you looked at Willettes view count lately? ...

I think there is magic in the game......(ô<_Ô)''

By the way you have a great number of really nice pictures in here! And I just don't Rp because my english isn't good enough...

That seems good to me... English is easy to learn :\ *cough*Mostlyfromamericabecauseitisnonsense *cough* And other languages are hard to learn... besides Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and you get the point I hope.

That seems good to me... English is easy to learn :\ *cough*Mostlyfromamericabecauseitisnonsense *cough* And other languages are hard to learn... besides Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and you get the point I hope.

Thanks. But I'm not good enough to tell a story with my current ability and I don't want to be depending on translation programs. And I'm trying to learn Japanese for some time now....I get it. ^^

And @Ellebelly24 how would you draw a Halloween themed Slurper. You can count this question as request if you like. ^^

Edited by MilleniumCount

Thanks. But I'm not good enough to tell a story with my current ability and I don't want to be depending on translation programs. And I'm trying to learn Japanese for some time now....I get it. ^^

hmmm...i wonder if you could translate the japanese Monster hunter 4

May I be drawn :3 (Whisp or Cat it doesn't matter since you can chose.) I think it would be nice :D

I will try my best! Again, I'm not very good at drawing... Plus I am hoping to soon get a tablet, or somehow to get a drawing app on my 3DS, so I can draw better than this.

• Like 2