Don't Starve Comics

do you remember i drew many Wilson(s) dies in many ways?

since the reign of giants released and is time for a blood bath
more deaths and the death that i haven't add into it such as cough*depth worm*cough.

part2 will coming soon or later
and i expect you all said "poor wilson"

Warning, is a bloody gruesome death

many_careless_ways_to_die_part1_by_raven
Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 3

do you remember i drew many Wilson(s) dies in many ways?

since the reign of giants released and is time for a blood bath

more deaths and the death that i haven't add into it such as cough*depth worm*cough.

part2 will coming soon or later

and i expect you all said "poor wilson"

Warning, is a bloody gruesome death

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/184/2/9/many_careless_ways_to_die_part1_by_ravenblackcrow-d7p1ibw.jpg

I like the goat one! Still wish I can play Goat Simulator (it broke and i'm waiting for the next update.)

Most of the drawings reminds me of Corpse Party in terms of deaths.

So far, I have seen death by combustion, death by hanging, death by splattered against wall, death by being shredded in a drain, death by cannibals, death frfom face being shredded by thousands of sharp implements falling on it, death by live autopsy and pinned to mannequin, death by markings becoming stronger and cutting straight through the flesh, death by having head punched out from behind with the fist covered in blood and in the victim's mouth, death by entrapment, death by crushed locker, death by falling an incredible distance, death by possession, death by falling into body pit, death by drowning in blood pit, death by a hammer to the head, death by loss of blood from gouged eye, death by decapitation via falling board, death by blood loss from losing both arms, death by knife in the neck, death from blood loss by cut tongue, death by scissors in the eye, death by bathroom stall, and death by having a giant, lifeless creature cut you at the waist and drag you across the floor towards a grinder.

And all of this is from Corpse Party. And I love it.

wes_the_cowardly_mime_part1_by_ravenblaci love that intro.

it sums up everything about the lovable cowardly dog.

wes_the_cowardly_mime_part2_by_ravenblacwes, he is the most mysterious DS character along with wx-78,

why maxwell lock him in the "box" ? we all knew wes displease Maxwell for some reason, but what did he do?

• Like 7

(*404 Image not available*)

(*insert the other image here*)

i love that intro.

it sums up everything about the lovable cowardly dog.

wes, he is the most mysterious DS character along with wx-78,

why maxwell lock him in the "box" ? we all knew wes displease Maxwell for some reason, but what did he do?

I know what Wes did:

He survived 1,000 days.