Raven Crow

Don't Starve Comics

2,090 posts in this topic

woodie can't die in that form! if he is killed he turns back

But what if they didn't stop and he was covered by all their attacks or died by bleeding to death from all the crow pecks and other hits anywhere all over his' body?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13199[/ATTACH]i think the name of fighting skillsin Mandarin are epic coolWilson's anti-gravitation hair or memory hair

well done raven, now lets look to Dragon Starve Z

It's hard to recognize wilson without his W shaped hair.Also great comic.

Edited by Hugo M.

I like how the Werebeaver gnaws on the bushes and yet didn't try to atleast fight back when he was getting plumbed by Wx-78

%7Boption%7D

i think the name of fighting skills

in Mandarin are epic cool

Wilson's anti-gravitation hair or memory hair

The hair part cracked me up :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13200[/ATTACH]i think the name of fighting skillsin Mandarin are epic coolWilson's anti-gravitation hair or memory hair

i love thispost-12679-13764597986497_thumb.jpeg

Mandarin writing looks awfully complex... So here's Mandarin in Mandarin on a mandarin.post-65364-13764598017891_thumb.jpg

Edited by Feodor
3 people like this

Mandarin writing looks awfully complex... So here's Mandarin in Mandarin on a mandarin.[ATTACH=CONFIG]13280[/ATTACH]

I don't get it...

I don't get it...

Mandarin (language name?) in Mandarin (chinese ideograms) on a Mandarin (fruit) - that's easy1st post on this forum (hiya everybody!), been following RC's comic for some time and loving it - last posts are great!RavenCrow, what's written when WX-78 does the attack? Not many ppl here can read Mandarin ^_^;

in respectly,is Super mighty lighthing god fist if you translate unprofessionally

Mandarin (language name?) in Mandarin (chinese ideograms) on a Mandarin (fruit) - that's easy1st post on this forum (hiya everybody!), been following RC's comic for some time and loving it - last posts are great!RavenCrow, what's written when WX-78 does the attack? Not many ppl here can read Mandarin ^_^;

I know that but I didn't know what the words on the fruit were saying... :wilson_ill:

I know that but I didn't know what the words on the fruit were saying... :wilson_ill:

I assume it says "Mandarin". However, we'd need someone who speaks Mandarin to confirm that. *looks in RavenCrow's direction*

I assume it says "Mandarin". However, we'd need someone who speaks Mandarin to confirm that. *looks in RavenCrow's direction*

let's just said is a chinese wordsa original language from china.

let's just said is a chinese wordsa original language from china.

Methinks tis too rude for us. Either that or it don't matter. x3

anti-gravity hair, still the best thing in don't starve world

Yus. It is. I want some. My hair just flops at the slightest breeze. ;o;

I think the word Mandarin has to be longer than that....but I'm only jerking around in learning japanese by myself and on the way there grap something of the Kanji and stuff...No the magic of wikipedia has revealed it reads Guānhuà (官话 bzw. 官話) which means ''Language of the Mandarins'' but the word Mandarin was a portugese term and was used to translate the chinese word.

Edited by MilleniumCount

I think the word Mandarin has to be longer than that....but I'm only jerking around in learning japanese by myself and on the way there grap something of the Kanji and stuff...No the magic of wikipedia has revealed it reads Guānhuà (官话 bzw. 官話) which means ''Language of the Mandarins'' but the word Mandarin was a portugese term and was used to translate the chinese word.

All hail Lord Wikipedia! Ruler of the internet wisdom!

post-2754-13764598028839_thumb.jpgwas really the axe talks?or Wilson just crazy?what will happen next?
3 people like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13338[/ATTACH]was really the axe talks?or Wilson just crazy?what will happen next?

this begins to be an mystery comci series.anyways, again a awesome comic and i think the gentleman scientist is just crazy