Raven Crow

Don't Starve Comics

2,080 posts in this topic

I feel bad for Woodie. He has to stick with his' "curse" for as long as he lives.

He just wants to have syrup, is that too much to ask? :c

I haven't played Don't Starve for a bit (Goddammit, Civilization 5!) so I have no idea what this whole beaver thing is. XD

I haven't played Don't Starve for a bit (Goddammit, Civilization 5!) so I have no idea what this whole beaver thing is. XD

get out cx

Apparently it is.

The world is cruel. Imagine if Britain wasn't allowed to drink tea! Or America not allowed burgers! Or France not allowed frogs legs! D=

The world is cruel. Imagine if Britain wasn't allowed to drink tea! Or America not allowed burgers! Or France not allowed frogs legs! D=

ah, also are frog legs an french delicatess.now its confirmed that wolfgang is french

ah, also are frog legs an french delicatess.now its confirmed that wolfgang is french

Not really. There's a possibility that Wolfgang was raised in Russia because his' quote on the pitchfork says it was a tool back on his' farm as a child and he was a farmer's boy. He also says "Needs Sickle" when he examines the hammer also saying he's from Russia. So I think Wolfgang moved from Russia to France or something like that.

Not really. There's a possibility that Wolfgang was raised in Russia because his' quote on the pitchfork says it was a tool back on his' farm as a child and he was a farmer's boy. He also says "Needs Sickle" when he examines the hammer also saying he's from Russia. So I think Wolfgang moved from Russia to France or something like that.

or maybe he was sold to russian circus and train to be a strong man by kidnapper when he was a child.

or maybe he was sold to russian circus and train to be a strong man by kidnapper when he was a child.

That could be true.

Dis works. You should make a Wolfgang origins comic =O

post-2754-13764597900856_thumb.jpgwickerbottom's birds of world really piss the werebeaver off.what will happen next?
4 people like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13109[/ATTACH]wickerbottom's birds of world really piss the werebeaver off.what will happen next?

great great great raven, whats your favorite quote from woodie?

great great great raven, whats your favorite quote from woodie?

eh?
1 person likes this

Poor Woodie... No one understands him now... They just think it's actually a beaver monster.

It's interesting that Woodie's shirt was ripped off, but his pants weren't.Let's see what happens next.

balloons i see balloons! go wes!

Edited by A_Bard