Mod Request:deadpool Character

Deadpool(tm)

Hey guys,

I have some ideas about a new character mod..

Adds:Deadpool Character in-game,5 new weapons,1 new crock pot recipe..

• Deadpool will have a health regen 1 hp per min. But has a faster hunger drain by 25%
  • Also he is immune to insanity because he already is insane.The only way to find hallunications is to go to caves
  • If Deadpool dies he respawns next morning,and will reattach his body parts and gets a stats penalty
  • New lines when inspecting eating or using stuff
  • Small chance of voiced by Nolan North

Weapons added:

1:Bow and Arrows:The bow requires 2 saplings ,1 rope ,2 slurtle slime* .When crafted it can throw arrows as fast as the darts are thrown.It is unbreakable. There are different types of arrows.Their basic matterial is bird feathers like the darts.

• The first type of arrow,the classic arrow requires 2 azure feathers,1 sapling and 1 flint to be crafted.It is stealthy meaning that if you attack a beefalo (for example) the rest of the herd won't start chasing you.It deals 100 damage per arrow and in order to stack the character has to wear a quiver.
  • The second type of arrow,the stun arrow requires 2 jet feathers,1 sapling and 2 silk to be crafted.It has the ability to lower the  walking speed and damage by 35% of every mob except Spiders ,Rock Lobsters,Treeguards ,and all kinds of Tentacles .However It deals only 30 damage per arrow.In order to stack the character has to wear a quiver.
  • The third type of arrow ,the explosive arrow requires 2 crimson feathers,1 sapling,1 nitre and it has to be lighted by any fire source (torch ,campfire or fire pit ) in order to explode when reaches the enemy's body.It deals 120 damage if it's exploding mechanism is activated (lighted by fire) and it damages all the nearby mobsas well within a range of 2 berry bushes. However if thrown without being activated it deals 40 damage andno splash damage.

Quiver:Arrows also require a quiver to stack.Only one type of arrow can be saved at a quiver at a time..The arrows stack when they are saved in a quiver..The quiver is an item that can be used at the chest slot,and it is used to save items (only arrows however) like a backpack .It has only one slot wich can save up to 40 arrows of a kind.It requires 5 pig skin ,4 boards ,and 3 ropes to be crafted.

2:Musket:It requires 5 boards ,6 cut stone ,3 gears.It is a ranged weapon that requires gunpowder to shoot..It is unbreakable.When the player drags a stack of gunpowder,the musket starts to gain durability . 20 gunpowders can get consumed at the time, meaning that each gunpowder gives the musket 5% durability.It deals 100 damage per gunpowder.When it is fired it requires a 4 seconds time in order to automatically reload the musket.When the character fires the musket, a shot sound will scare and make all the passive mobs to flee (except chester ).

3:Knife:Requires 5 flint,1 hammer,2 boards to craft.It can be used both as weapon and as a tool..As a weapon it deals only 25 damage but hits faster than normal weapons...Also it can be thrown to cause  30 damage but it has to be picken up..It has 100 uses as a meele weapon,50 uses as a ranged weapon and 200 uses as a tool.It can be used to insta-harvest reeds,grass and twigs..It can also be used as a razor without wasting uses.

4:Detonating Bombs:Requires a bee mine,3 nitre and 1 gunpowder..It looks like be mine but it detonates causing blast damage ( 50 damage per bomb).It is like the Demomans stickies and it can be detonated by some distance by right clicking on them..It cant stack but it will also detonate near by bombs

5:Katana Swords:Requires a hammer,10 flint,and 1 nightmare fuel and a prestihatitator to prototype.It deals 50 damage,and has 200 uses..Also while deadpool haves them equiped they appear in his back.

Foods added:

• Chimichangas:It requires 1 meat of any kind,1 vegetable of any kind, 1 butter and 1 egg.It replenishes all stats by 70% and Deadpool gets a killing spree boost.When the boost is enabled,Deadpool deals 50% more damage,runs like a ninja (plus 30% faster walking) and all the stats are regenerated by 3 per minute for a short time.Boost ends after 5 in game hours..

*slurtle slime in order to be elastic.. :p

Thats all..I need help with this mod.I am able to draw the scetches and write the lines...

Any help is aprocciated..My account on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044807107/

Hey guys,

I have some ideas about a new character mod..

Adds:Deadpool Character in-game,5 new weapons,1 new crock pot recipe..

• Deadpool will have a health regen 1 hp per min. But has a faster hunger drain by 25%
  • Also he is immune to insanity because he already is insane.The only way to find hallunications is to go to caves
  • If Deadpool dies he respawns next morning,and will reattach his body parts and gets a stats penalty
  • New lines when inspecting eating or using stuff
  • Small chance of voiced by Nolan North

Weapons added:

1:Bow and Arrows:The bow requires 2 saplings ,1 rope ,2 slurtle slime* .When crafted it can throw arrows as fast as the darts are thrown.It is unbreakable. There are different types of arrows.Their basic matterial is bird feathers like the darts.

• The first type of arrow,the classic arrow requires 2 azure feathers,1 sapling and 1 flint to be crafted.It is stealthy meaning that if you attack a beefalo (for example) the rest of the herd won't start chasing you.It deals 100 damage per arrow and in order to stack the character has to wear a quiver.
  • The second type of arrow,the stun arrow requires 2 jet feathers,1 sapling and 2 silk to be crafted.It has the ability to lower the  walking speed and damage by 35% of every mob except Spiders ,Rock Lobsters,Treeguards ,and all kinds of Tentacles .However It deals only 30 damage per arrow.In order to stack the character has to wear a quiver.
  • The third type of arrow ,the explosive arrow requires 2 crimson feathers,1 sapling,1 nitre and it has to be lighted by any fire source (torch ,campfire or fire pit ) in order to explode when reaches the enemy's body.It deals 120 damage if it's exploding mechanism is activated (lighted by fire) and it damages all the nearby mobsas well within a range of 2 berry bushes. However if thrown without being activated it deals 40 damage andno splash damage.

Quiver:Arrows also require a quiver to stack.Only one type of arrow can be saved at a quiver at a time..The arrows stack when they are saved in a quiver..The quiver is an item that can be used at the chest slot,and it is used to save items (only arrows however) like a backpack .It has only one slot wich can save up to 40 arrows of a kind.It requires 5 pig skin ,4 boards ,and 3 ropes to be crafted.

2:Musket:It requires 5 boards ,6 cut stone ,3 gears.It is a ranged weapon that requires gunpowder to shoot..It is unbreakable.When the player drags a stack of gunpowder,the musket starts to gain durability . 20 gunpowders can get consumed at the time, meaning that each gunpowder gives the musket 5% durability.It deals 100 damage per gunpowder.When it is fired it requires a 4 seconds time in order to automatically reload the musket.When the character fires the musket, a shot sound will scare and make all the passive mobs to flee (except chester ).

3:Knife:Requires 5 flint,1 hammer,2 boards to craft.It can be used both as weapon and as a tool..As a weapon it deals only 25 damage but hits faster than normal weapons...Also it can be thrown to cause  30 damage but it has to be picken up..It has 100 uses as a meele weapon,50 uses as a ranged weapon and 200 uses as a tool.It can be used to insta-harvest reeds,grass and twigs..It can also be used as a razor without wasting uses.

4:Detonating Bombs:Requires a bee mine,3 nitre and 1 gunpowder..It looks like be mine but it detonates causing blast damage ( 50 damage per bomb).It is like the Demomans stickies and it can be detonated by some distance by right clicking on them..It cant stack but it will also detonate near by bombs

5:Katana Swords:Requires a hammer,10 flint,and 1 nightmare fuel and a prestihatitator to prototype.It deals 50 damage,and has 200 uses..Also while deadpool haves them equiped they appear in his back.

Foods added:

• Chimichangas:It requires 1 meat of any kind,1 vegetable of any kind, 1 butter and 1 egg.It replenishes all stats by 70% and Deadpool gets a killing spree boost.When the boost is enabled,Deadpool deals 50% more damage,runs like a ninja (plus 30% faster walking) and all the stats are regenerated by 3 per minute for a short time.Boost ends after 5 in game hours..

*slurtle slime in order to be elastic..  :razz:

Thats all..I need help with this mod.I am able to draw the scetches and write the lines...

Any help is aprocciated..My account on steam:http://steamcommunit...61198044807107/

From what I see, this would be really complicated and hard to make. I don't think anyone would do this for probably little to no reward.

From what I see, this is really complicated...for the art side, it would require re animating the entire character just to add respawn and bow anims.

Then again, I don't know...I'm npt exactly a modder.  :/ 

I can help with the art..I am awesome at scetching..

What's with the Deadpool™ thing?  You want to trademark a character but have someone else build it?  (just curious)

I am asking for help just because I am not a modder..If no one helps me,I am gonna search for modding tutorials

From what I see, this would be really complicated and hard to make. I don't think anyone would do this for probably little to no reward.

Well I see what you mean..And I really need some help,so how about a paysafe to spend on steam? Idk 10 or 25 maximum..

I am asking for help just because I am not a modder..If no one helps me,I am gonna search for modding tutorials

Well you could always start with the pinned, complete list of current tutorials...

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/28021-getting-started-guides-tutorials-and-examples/

Though I'd suggest starting with the complete beginner guide to making characters and items, written by a particularly lovely lady:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/27341-tutorial-the-artists-guide-to-characteritem-modding/

Well you could always start with the pinned, complete list of current tutorials...

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/28021-getting-started-guides-tutorials-and-examples/

Though I'd suggest starting with the complete beginner guide to making characters and items, written by a particularly lovely lady:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/27341-tutorial-the-artists-guide-to-characteritem-modding/

thanks a lot...I.O.U :p

Archived