[Character] The Batter - Off

StormyRange

I take this [TERRIBLE, AS NECROING IS BAD] to ask any modder able to do fulfil this request of mine: update this mod.

I mean, just look at it, it's The Batter!

And since the original poster hasn't showed us any interests on reviving this, maybe someone of you could do this?

Please?

That's against the Community Standards. 

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/43454-mods-can-we-have-some-guidelines-about-mod-adoption-takeovers/

Make a good faith effort to get in touch with the original creator. If you cant do it after a couple weeks then id suggest you feel utterly free to update it yourself as long as you dont claim it as your original work.

The community standards have a main point of  "be nice" or what many other forums just call their  "dont be an arse" rule. Doing the above follows that intention.

I've recently started playing Don't Starve again (I fell out of playing it a while ago) and I'd love to update all my mods to work with all the new things, but I don't know what/how things need to be done, (as I'm not a coder) if there's any lists of things I need to add/change then I'm up for updating all my mods, it's nice to see people wanting them updated etc

(Oh also if it's easy enough to update I'm thinking of maybe putting together a couple more mods, like maybe 2 characters from my fav show to celebrate Don't Starve Together, so make sure to bring all of your blue meth for that one)

Archived