Blank Screen On Load

Chip Caramel

• Developer

Hmm, can you try going into the Control Panel for your video card and see if you can "force" the game to use the nVidia card?

For some laptops using Optimus, it will try to use the integrated card for power consumption purposes and will run into issues.

Hi there! Just bought the Humble Bundle and I wanted to play this game, but have a similiar problem to these fellows.

I am using:

Dell Latitude E6430

Windows 8 64-bit (6.2 Build 9200)

Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics

Any ideas?

EDIT: Also, I have read around, and see people restarting and messing with their graphics settings, and I have done those things with no avail.

Black screen under Windows7 64Bit.

GPU: Intel HDGraphics

CPU: Intel 580M

Working under Linux on the same problem without any problems.

Please fix the windows version.

Does the linux one also have an auto updater? At least, it didn't request to enter the serial.

Got this as part of a Humble Bundle.

When I load the game, it shows an orange gradient, then cuts to black.

The mouse is visible, the music plays.

I'm on a laptop with an nVidia 520MX (Optimus Setup).

I have the same problem with integrated card.

However it works fine if i force it to use Nvidia card GT520m (right clic>run with> high-performance NVIDIA processor)

• Developer

Okay, I'll have to have the programmers look into the issue and see if they can figure out the rendering issue.

It appears that something about Intel Integrated cards is not able to render the game properly.

We'll work on figuring out the issue and creating a hotfix.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

And I was do damn darn hyped for this game, as well... 

mKylX6m.png 
Said error, along with forced-large resolution [i think I could fix this with forcing fullscreen through launch options]. Hey, well, I got some music to listen to... while I stare into this void.

y2jHTWW.png
Computer information and whatnot. GAAAH, INTEEEEELLLL!!!! [And, my graphics card is Intel something. Not sure what, but, at this point, all you need to know is it's Intel]

Anyhow, hope ya' get it fixed! jBK3fMz.png

Archived