Thread Derailment - UPDATED

JoeW

Yeeeeeesh. That's nuts. Its hard to imagine it was so bad when things aren't so chaotic now.

Sounds kinda fun, so long as the derailment was fun, that is.

Then again, I've never been on a crazy forum.... I suppose if I suddenly had the urge to play call of duty 42 i'd find something like that eventually. Who knows.

Sounds kinda fun, so long as the derailment was fun, that is.

Then again, I've never been on a crazy forum.... I suppose if I suddenly had the urge to play call of duty 42 i'd find something like that eventually. Who knows.

Oh it was rather fun actually, but problem was when you actually needed some important opinion of others.

Yeah i havent really seen much derailment on the forums lately.

The number of new forumers has decreased. I suspect that it is the reason why the forums have been so stable. I'm going to predict that derailing is going to be a problem again when Don't Starve Together is released.

Less noobies => Less derailing

• Like 2

The number of new forumers has decreased. I suspect that it is the reason why the forums have been so stable. I'm going to predict that derailing is going to be a problem again when Don't Starve Together is released.

Less noobies => Less derailing

you may still be right, but most of the derailing was from old members.

• Like 1

It was old members being unsatisfied with new member's stupidness, simple as that.

pretty much. most of us got over it though, and some of us got a kick in the face from JoeW. then some left, nudge nudge

Edited by jbeetle