Thread Derailment - UPDATED

JoeW

lolwut.

Ā 

Well, it's supposed to be "to", not, "too".Ā 

Ā 

So, Elle is welcome TO something, not... too... like going TO something, not going to something, too, because than would imply Elle's going to something with someone else... or... something... GRAMMARS.

Edited by vingw

Well, it's supposed to be "to", not, "too".Ā 

Ā 

So, Elle is welcome TO something, not... too... like going TO something, not going to something, too, because than would imply Elle's going to something with someone else... or... something... GRAMMARS.

And i liked it. And it was his 100th like. And it was glorious.

• Like 2

I like Trai...I mean, i have no idea what you are talking about!

Ā 

Ā 

All things are fine in moderation, but there comes a time when you got to all be on focus. Or somebody has to be the Richard about it.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Long story short, if the Mods/Admins say Stop It, you Stop It or get infracted/the thread locked.Ā 

• Like 1

Or somebody has to be the Richard about it.Ā 

Hehehe..

Ā 

A little bit of derailment is forgivable, perhaps inevitable, what with the lack of updates or notable events these days. As long as it didn't stretch out past a full page it doesn't seem to get anyone in trouble.

I have had a few threads where people have derailed them but to be honest i kinda did it by accident too once. But that was like the first day I joined the community. So ... it wont happen again really. And if someone were to derail like this topic what would happen to them? Just a curiosity question.

I have had a few threads where people have derailed them but to be honest i kinda did it by accident too once. But that was like the first day I joined the community. So ... it wont happen again really. And if someone were to derail like this topic what would happen to them? Just a curiosity question.

if it was obviously deliberate, you'd get warning points that would eventually lead to a ban, but that's rare.

Remember what people say about curiosity and the cat? ;)

On-topic here, though, I haven't been around long enough to see posts getting derailed. Is it really so common? O.O

Remember what people say about curiosity and the cat? ;)

On-topic here, though, I haven't been around long enough to see posts getting derailed. Is it really so common? O.O

Atleast every second thread got derailed back in the days.