Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

I'm back from my manly-man steak! A pengull could be interesting, but I feel like our characters should be based around trying to survive in the icy world, rather than already being used to it. That's the challenge. But maybe that's not the point, do whichever makes you feel better. And yes, lets continue in Whisp's.

Then give yourself a special ability! I mean, look at my character. He's a snail. Everything will kill him, if it wasn't for his lifelink and his shadow magic. Do something like that with your character. It makes it more interesting.

the mime is coming for you

I make now my character,(for humans i dont know a right abbilites,so i make these now )

Name:Joll

Race:Human

Abbilites:Can use wepaons and armor,can fight well,can create stuff,can get insane,and monster hate him,

Appearance:Looks like woodie but without beard

Backstory:After joll was at home,he go to a forest,he want search something he dont want search it,but something let him to search him,

After he found it it was a machine,it let him go to ds world,he activede,and after that he was normal he was take in the ds world,he take some stuff to survial he leanr the things of ds,craft some things all go good but then that the ice come,but he survial!,Now its dangerous and he need to sruvial these

I make now my character,(for humans i dont know a right abbilites,so i make these now )

Name:Joll

Race:Human

Abbilites:Can use wepaons and armor,can fight well,can create stuff,can get insane,and monster hate him,

Appearance:Looks like woodie but without beard

Backstory:After joll was at home,he go to a forest,he want search something he dont want search it,but something let him to search him,

After he found it it was a machine,it let him go to ds world,he activede,and after that he was normal he was take in the ds world,he take some stuff to survial he leanr the things of ds,craft some things all go good but then that the ice come,but he survial!,Now its dangerous and he need to sruvial these

Accepted!