You ate the pink, phosphorescent slime secreted by an odd bug-like creature that spawned from a mysterious statue in the middle of nowhere that follows you if you pick up a smelly red flower? Genius!

Also, are you still taking requests? If so, can you make a 4:20 picture of Maxwell (with Snoop Dogg)? I've always found it funny that he has that stubby little cigar.

You ate the pink, phosphorescent slime secreted by an odd bug-like creature that spawned from a mysterious statue in the middle of nowhere that follows you if you pick up a smelly red flower? Genius!

Also, are you still taking requests? If so, can you make a 4:20 picture of Maxwell (with Snoop Dogg)? I've always found it funny that he has that stubby little cigar.

post-267501-0-11912000-1417941033_thumb.

I have this thing from ages ago that I can't remember the original context of. This suffice? :p

• Like 2

eyebrella

(img)

Maxwell must feel pretty dorky there, but at least there is joy in using the skin of a brutally murdered animal/plant...

One does not simply scroll past Maxwell swag.

(img)

My scrollbar promptly insisted that I should stare at this for another minute.

In the Klei stream this week which was Invisible Inc, someone requested me to draw Wilson in that style. It's definitely an interesting challenge, I'll give it that!

(img)

I had no idea what to do for a background.

That turned out pretty good actually, but it needs more pine-tree-simulator in the background yessss