OH NO MY THREAD FELL OFF THE FIRST PAGE BETTER POST SOMETHIGN

Posted Image

can't take a bath without getting attacked by those pesky frogs

I was away from my computer when I drew this so the frog looks a little odd as I couldn't reference. Yes it's perched on a branch like some sort of bird. 

• Like 2

(img)while I go pick myself off the ceiling you guys can have this picture of Maxwell freaking out at a train because somebody suggested he... had a fear of trains. and I have to blow everything out of proportion in terms of reactions so...

Pfffhaha dat face xD Poor Maxwell... 

(img) I finished it! Though I think some of my snow looks a bit like fog but eh, sometimes powdery snow looks that way.

This looks so in-game yet influenced by your awesome-sauce :o 

OH NO MY THREAD FELL OFF THE FIRST PAGE BETTER POST SOMETHIGN (img) can't take a bath without getting attacked by those pesky frogs I was away from my computer when I drew this so the frog looks a little odd as I couldn't reference. Yes it's perched on a branch like some sort of bird.

Never mess with deat-threatening-frogs...

This is why Wilson can't have nice baths. 

Posted Image

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174410270

6 hour livestream and I managed to get this done within the first three or four of it. During this my media player broke and seems to be permanently stuck playing Ragtime. 

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 5

Meh, I don't really compare the bound king to anyone, really. I don't know why, but he's like...his own class of badass. You can tell he's one just by looking at him, but he's all calm, cool and collected about it. (Unless you managed to tick him off...cue Adventure Mode. o_O)

This is why Wilson can't have nice baths. 

(img)

6 hour livestream and I managed to get this done within the first three or four of it. During this my media player broke and seems to be permanently stuck playing Ragtime.

Haha in real life frogs are pretty harmless but I just love the look on Wilsons face (we all know DS frogs aren't so friendly). Oh and Wilson can't just run away without clothes, there's always somebody watching...

(img)

Put it in a Spoiler because I made a swear. <:

I'm kind of dumb sometimes wowwee.

So this is how we catch his attention... *runs to freezer*