So I drew something kind of stupid last night that I thought would be funny and it's gotten way more hits than it should have so I might as well post it here too.

tumblr_mvf7awGAEg1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

Source is this thing, but I didn't actually have this available when I was drawing the image so naturally, it looks quite different.

1359061785662.jpg

That is one butt ugly fairy.

I bet he gives out cactus underwear.

• Like 1

Excuse me The Number 23 The Letter M The Letter W. I have a request.

Could you pleeeease draw a merm?

I'll see what I can do. I drew one some time back but it was just a really quick doodle. 

Ito smokes some good stuff when he draws these...

I know right? Look at that beautiful face!

I did a doodle after the new update

tumblr_mvia29RRQT1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

So I drew something kind of stupid last night that I thought would be funny and it's gotten way more hits than it should have so I might as well post it here too.

tumblr_mvf7awGAEg1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

Source is this thing, but I didn't actually have this available when I was drawing the image so naturally, it looks quite different.

1359061785662.jpg

That's genius 

Wow, I'm speechless! These are brilliant! =D

Thank you!

at first I thought it was a stage... then I saw the tie and hands and realised she was standing on Max's book =P

its a really good drawing, from a very unique perspective too!

That's kind of the idea. I  might clean it up and refine it, I'm not sure yet.

All I've been doing lately is sketching. :I

Spoiler Tag because I've got more than just a couple. 

tumblr_mvj1gqPpcx1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

The thing on his shoulder is a Solosis for those of you who don't play Pokemon. It's a little cell Psychic type Pokemon. 

tumblr_mvj2lqxEnU1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

Maxwell and Darkrai would be ultimate nightmare buddies.

tumblr_mvj1gqPpcx1rxcc5ho2_1280.jpg

That short jostled the sliver of a heart I have left.

tumblr_mvmo3nerAE1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

Have I ever mentioned that sometimes I try to actually draw things seriously but they almost always turn out like this because I lose interest?

tumblr_mvqfd7lqNI1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

I'm a serious player until I see baby Beefalos then I make some sort of weird noise and stare at them. They run away though. :<

• Like 4

Maxwell as Doctor Claw, stroking his evil, yet abosultely adorable Smallbird.

thatisifyouwanttodothisrequestImeanyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twanttojustsomethingthatIthoughtofpleasedon'tfeelpressuredtodothisI'msorryforwastingyourtimeallgreatandmightyW

Edited by vingw
  • Like 1

I absolutely adore your art and the amazing expressions you manage to pull off. I lost it with the laughing Maxwell gif and I knew I had to join the forum to comment on your thread :grin:

Also you draw one of my favourite maxwells, that's super awesome <3

Thank you very much! You'll have fun here, I think. Though sadly the "maxwell finger" thread is long gone. 

I'M GLAD THIS THREAD ISN'T DEAD.

It was only dead because I had to leave for the weekend and didn't have any time to really do anything for it. I did get a new tablet and ended making some horribly squished drawings because it's a lot bigger than the one I had before. 

Oh my god....Maxwell has gone Freeza on us.....this will take some time...XD

Would you like a back scratch from him? 

Maxwell as Doctor Claw, stroking his evil, yet abosultely adorable Smallbird.

thatisifyouwanttodothisrequestImeanyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twanttojustsomethingthatIthoughtofpleasedon'tfeelpressuredtodothisI'msorryforwastingyourtimeallgreatandmightyW

You never know, I just might. ;D

Like... Maxwell's door? Or the Shadow Portal in the mod that was added for the puzzle? I'm assuming you mean the former but I'd like to double check. 

Maxwell's Door, yea

btw,  have the mod, but i'm afraid to use it. Does anyone have a vid of it? [sry for off topic]

Edited by Silentdarkness1