@Luggs
I like that, I might just do that. Of course, given the nature of Maxwell (therefore in some roundabout way, Them) I imagine she'd be some sort of black swirling mass. 

@Xjurwi He's on the list, don't worry. I plan on doing all of them at least once. With any luck I'll able to do completely finished images. 

tumblr_mtju2cuD0l1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180707915

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 3

No no that's good. I like it. If you've got something specific in mind, I'm open to suggestions. 

I was thinking something like a insect look. Like the demonic energy was too much for Wx's body to handy, since it is a machine and can't grow, it would bust his body into pieces which was held together by Nightmare fuel giving WX-78 a Nightmare Fuel cyborg thingy look.

I was thinking something like a insect look. Like the demonic energy was too much for Wx's body to handy, since it is a machine and can't grow, it would bust his body into pieces which was held together by Nightmare fuel giving WX-78 a Nightmare Fuel cyborg thingy look.

I was thinking more of a chess motif. Like it's been upgrading itself with the clockwork pieces. But to each, their own.

TUMBLR DEMANDED WICKERBOTTOM

WICKERBOTTOM, I FEEL FOR YOU. I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE EVEN OPENED THAT BOOK.

tumblr_mtmc0bm0kr1rxcc5ho1_500.png

Not puppetmaster, just my natural drawing style. (No Tumblr post because at the time of writing this the post is in queue for a better time of day)

My naturally cartoony drawing style in which half the time is spent making the eyes only bug slightly out of their heads. 

• Like 3

W, I'm curious do you use a tablet? And what program do you use to color/draw those?

Yes, I use a rather tiny Wacom Bamboo because I'm poor and can't afford a giant one. I also use Paint Tool SAI for almost all my digital work, though occasionally I'll plop something out in Autodesk Sketchbook. 

As for traditional stuff, I usually sketch in Col-Erase pencils and most of my coloured stuff is with Copics. 

And now for something certainly nobody asked for, but I did it anyway.

tumblr_mtwl55pgqR1rxcc5ho1_500.png

goodbye friends I am gone (Steam)

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 4

Yes, I use a rather tiny Wacom Bamboo because I'm poor and can't afford a giant one. I also use Paint Tool SAI for almost all my digital work, the occasionally I'll plop something out in Autodesk Sketchbook. 

As for traditional stuff, I usually sketch in Col-Erase pencils and most of my coloured stuff is with Copics. 

And now for something certainly nobody asked for, but I did it anyway.

tumblr_mtwl55pgqR1rxcc5ho1_500.png

goodbye friends I am gone (Steam)

SO SEXY MAN.

• Like 1

I haven’t had a lot of time to do serious drawing and I was playing Don’t Starve while in a call with my friend Will (emptytankofgas) and I just made the Prestihatitator and then he shouted “LET’S MAKE SOME MAGIC!” 

Instantly recognizing the reference, I had to do SOMETHING.

tumblr_mu6ql5qpyR1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

Reference.

ignore the borked proportions I sketched it out probably too quickly

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 2