Usually, the greater a person's level of natual intelligence, the more-likely that person's mind will shatter and become many. And while dear Wilson hasn't seemed to truly tap into that potential, it can still bite him in the ass end here.

In other words, it wouldn't be just Wilson doing the scheming, but any other personalities he may wind up developing from his time on the Throne.

Edited by Tesability

(img)

I have to wonder, what kind of challenging worlds would Wilson create once he started going down the same path Maxwell did? Would he start to lose it in the same sense? Who knows...

Great concept you got there, it's creepy in a good way. Those twisted legs make him look like somekind of paranormal creature.

Mimicking different drawing styles is something I've done off and on for years, really. It's just a matter of commitment. It's going to look weird at first because it's not what you're used to seeing from your own drawings but rest assured, it'll turn out better the more you work at it. 

The first thing I did in the style of Don't Starve was actually one of my own characters and yeah, it looks a bit clunky now but it was just as much of a stepping stone as any other drawing.

that being said character rotations and model sheets are my favourite things for that purpose

• Like 1

Mimicking different drawing styles is something I've done off and on for years, really. It's just a matter of commitment. It's going to look weird at first because it's not what you're used to seeing from your own drawings but rest assured, it'll turn out better the more you work at it. 

The first thing I did in the style of Don't Starve was actually one of my own characters and yeah, it looks a bit clunky now but it was just as much of a stepping stone as any other drawing.

that being said character rotations and model sheets are my favourite things for that purpose

Well, I'd say you've mastered this style. Keep up the good work!

Sorry about all the questions, but, what technique do you use? Shapes first as the base? Or just lines to show motion?

Lines to show motion. I was taught to draw motion, then structure so that's what I do. Of course, some people might do it the opposite way, all I tell people is experiment with different methods because in my opinion, part of drawing is finding your own paths. 

Anyway, in class I drew Wes as a Puppet Master as well but unfortunately ran out of room for his feet. Also his shirt is different because I couldn't grab any references.

tumblr_mt1vlnhFjj1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 5

Lines to show motion. I was taught to draw motion, then structure so that's what I do. Of course, some people might do it the opposite way, all I tell people is experiment with different methods because in my opinion, part of drawing is finding your own paths. 

Anyway, in class I drew Wes as a Puppet Master as well but unfortunately ran out of room for his feet. Also his shirt is different because I couldn't grab any references.

tumblr_mt1vlnhFjj1rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

DS-multimeasurerest.jpg

DS-multimeasurerest.jpg

That works well too. I should have put a Fermata on it really ;D

But I didn't think of it until after I'd scanned it. 

MUSIC HUMOUR GOES WELL WITH THIS GAME. 

I kind of think Wes's worlds would be mostly silent like him except for musical queues, kind of like you were in a silent film. The Hounds are brought in with Ride of the Valkyries or something. Or the theme from Peter and the Wolf. 

I'd make this a mod if I knew how.

• Like 1

That works well too. I should have put a Fermata on it really ;D

But I didn't think of it until after I'd scanned it. 

MUSIC HUMOUR GOES WELL WITH THIS GAME. 

I kind of think Wes's worlds would be mostly silent like him except for musical queues, kind of like you were in a silent film. The Hounds are brought in with Ride of the Valkyries or something. Or the theme from Peter and the Wolf. 

I'd make this a mod if I knew how.

When players talk, gameplay would be interrupted by a black screen with dialogue on it. And whenever all the Hounds have been killed, the background music falters, and the band members randomly stop playing, rather than the music just fading out. C:

tumblr_mt3c0t3gV81rxcc5ho1_1280.png

Because Finals take all my time all I've really been doing is sketches and I was basing off a swing-dance pose and... accidentally turned Maxwell into a ...Nightmare... bender? Don't Starve the Last Airbender he's our only chance

SHRUGS. I like the pose, though not sure if I'm going to change the swirling Nightmare Fuel or not. 

• Like 3

I managed to put off Homework for an hour to bring you this purpley mess of rainy day.

tumblr_mtb3nazhi01rxcc5ho1_1280.png

steam

someone else come in here so I can stop talking to myself and triple posting

Edit: Opening Requests now as my school quarter is coming to an end and I'll have some time for them.

Edited by The Letter W