The Letter W    5,296

Ah ha thank you! I plan on it but sometimes I just never get my ideas out quite the way I want them to be and then I never end up posting them. I was watching Hotel Transylvania last night and one thing I really liked about it (other than the animation in general. I love super cartoony stuff like that) was the pushing on the expressions. So I decided to try it myself on our dear friend Maxwell. I might clean it up and colour it later. post-76127-13764597809534_thumb.jpghttp://theletterwsartflap.tumblr.com/post/57011427656/i-may-or-may-not-come-back-to-this-i-just-wanted

• Like 3

Peculiar    223

These are great! For a generic title, this art is anything but! Nice job with the expression pushing, gives him a great look

The Letter W    5,296

I don't have anything super colourful today, just a couple of sketches I did in my Enviro III class.post-76127-13764597846051_thumb.jpgpost-76127-13764597846341_thumb.jpgI might return to them later with colour, who knows! :wilson_dilemma:

• Like 2

Miss    1,228

I don't have anything super colourful today, just a couple of sketches I did in my Enviro III class.

%7Boption%7D

I might return to them later with colour, who knows! :wilson_dilemma:

Looking good, I also love everything else in this thread :D Keep drawing!