Deer's DS fanart

Haha, on the giant tower of characters, I love how Wilson is the only one that doesn't have a connected footing--last minute decision to make them all? And is Wolfgang wearing the same shoes as Wendy? Did Wolfgang jack Abigail's shoes...?

Maxwell kind of reminds me of Giovanni from Team Rocket.

Apparently the reference is lost upon you. The giant tower of characters is actually something of a meme on the artist community. It's from a very popular ending to an anime called Durarara!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSYIRXMnoQ

or if you want to see the original image http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/comment/full/Twilight-Sparkle-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-852012.jpeg

but yeah uh, it's a lot of characters and a fricking massive image to draw so forgive any details that appear to be similar or inaccurate

Really great work!

THANKs

Was this sort of inspired by that scene from Metropolis ? 

Ah, I can't say it was, seeing as I haven't seen metropolis *o* (well i haven't seen the ORIGINAL metropolis. the tezuka version i have seen)

yay !

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! There are so many memes these day I can't nor dare possibly keep up.

Well fortunately I have been getting into anime and manga recently so I will have to check this one out. Now that I know the picture is a meme reference I can appreciate it more. You did a great job of capturing the poses--making them accurate yet connected in long, long picture takes patience--at least, for me.

HEY DEER THIS IS A MILLION YEARS LATE BUT OH MY GOSH YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND THE DURARA MEME IS AMAAAZINNGNNGGGGGGG!!!! >W<

Like Chester being Izaya cracked me up and then Woody with Lucy was so perfect being the crazy love birds. FLIPPIN AMAZING MAN.

(also all your other art is really top notch your variety is really inspiring!) 

sometimes you just hAVE to take a break from final projects and get some fun stuff outta ur system!!!

also this image is a metaphor for me and my final projects

the inevitable death

it's here

ANYWAY yeah wilson PROTECTING HIS BELOVED HAIRDO!!!

tumblr_n4wwjzkL8V1rdm9pso1_500.png

• Like 3

sometimes you just hAVE to take a break from final projects and get some fun stuff outta ur system!!!

also this image is a metaphor for me and my final projects

the inevitable death

it's here

ANYWAY yeah wilson PROTECTING HIS BELOVED HAIRDO!!!

(img)

Huh? Just let that foot stomp him, the hair will grant protection!

So much awesomeness has appeared since my last visit..! Waaaaah!!!! I really really love all of these, you have so cool ideas!

I shall happily spam you with likes, when these forums allow me to do so again. :D

WITCHCRAFT!

I say the hunger meter is so low...so we are floating 

great timing

witchcraft, extreme hunger, time, and luck were all IMPORTANT factors in the capturing of this image ;DD

Who's the guy between Wendy and Willow ?

it's another wilson cosplayer I met at the con! The Willow, Wendy, and Wilson were all one cosplay group that I LUCKILY got to join in on for a lil bit ;w;