Deer's DS fanart

oh, hellthat is my fault for being curious.(>.<) blushing.i saw the first ones from tumblr.aw...is so sweet.

wah thank you ;w; YEAH THE MADNESS BEGAN ON MY TUMBLR hahahah!!

I like how you don't make them talk in the comics. Keep it up! I like these very much :)

I figured I'd try and stay true to the game in the no talking respect heheHEHEHTHANK YOU BUNCHES!! I think i'll be sticking around to post more >u<

here's a big print i'll be selling at a convention in texas uvu wanted to go for some sweet art nouveau holla prolly should go in and add woody and lucy bBUUuuutt that requires effort and likely will not happen ahahaha

post-76428-137645977702_thumb.jpg

Edited by deerlet
  • Like 1

here's a big print i'll be selling at a convention in texas uvu wanted to go for some sweet art nouveau hollaprolly should go in and add woody and lucy bBUUuuutt that requires effort and likely will not happen ahahaha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12830[/ATTACH]

10/10 would buy

...Also two requests.One is Wendy with human abigail and she has light brown hair instead and slightly taller

i had some spare time heHEHE SO here's a I WENT TOO FAR WITH HALF OF YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE AHHH sister feels

Posted Image

Edited by deerlet

i had some spare time heHEHE SO here's a I WENT TOO FAR WITH HALF OF YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE AHHH sister feels[ATTACH=CONFIG]12915[/ATTACH]

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.I don't know how many that is but it's good enough.That should've been around 50.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.I don't know how many that is but it's good enough.That should've been around 50.

PFFt YOU'RE WELCOME 50x! uvu i'll try and get around to your other request in the nearish future uvu

here's a big print i'll be selling at a convention in texas uvu wanted to go for some sweet art nouveau holla

prolly should go in and add woody and lucy bBUUuuutt that requires effort and likely will not happen ahahaha

%7Boption%7D

I really like this, you squeezed in a lot of things related to don't starve in just one poster and it still looks great.

I really like this, you squeezed in a lot of things related to don't starve in just one poster and it still looks great.

THANK YOU! THAT WAS THE GOAL!! To keep it understandable and not overly complicated ;w;<3

MOVING STUFF DOWN ONE hahaha i have incredible foresight pages 1-3!!i made a thing SO I DECIDED TO SHOW IT HERE HAHA and since i'm a real life anime it's read right to left sorry not sorry... it's p long so i guess i'll do a couple posts of it[ATTACH=CONFIG]12791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12792[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12793[/ATTACH]

i like the nostalgia style, it reminds me of the mickey mouse cartoons in black-white

the old black and white cartoon style.i wonder if they gonna make a jazz theme in it?

omg, that'd be so good i wish they would. dont starve just needs more music in general ahhh

this reminds me of fallout XD

omg I CAN SORTA SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROm hahaha

i like the nostalgia style, it reminds me of the mickey mouse cartoons in black-white

THank you!! I guess it is kind of reminiscent of that style, isn't it!? hahahahah

omg, that'd be so good i wish they would. dont starve just needs more music in general ahhhomg I CAN SORTA SEE WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROm hahahaTHank you!! I guess it is kind of reminiscent of that style, isn't it!? hahahahah

yes, the style is really cute, i want a koalefant in this cute style