Cats, Dont Starve Art

Drew a picture of me and Whisp :3 even if foxes may be like cats... but I'm joining the two and my last drawing for this right now I'll be working on the comic and maybe even tell of me and Whisp's past, or making character sheets.

Posted Image

It reminds me of Zelda, wind waker

I find Zelda fans everywhere I go now... oh well its a fun game :3

Appoved by me. I <3 cats

Thank you! not many people love cats were I live, always finding one abandoned. :frown:

I <3 Cats I own 1 we had 2 but the other one was a menace we gave it to a nice old lady that will give it the love it needs.and I love the pictures keep them up and you will become a featured artistI also have a ton of ideas here is one cats + hounds nothing good will happen time to sharpen the fighting skillsOh do you know the book series by Erin hunter called Warriors its ALL about wild cats or what you are drawing there is even a role playing game for it

Cat Wilson? ...>:3 nice pictures!

Thanks! Also Thank Whisp for that idea X3

I <3 Cats I own 1 we had 2 but the other one was a menace we gave it to a nice old lady that will give it the love it needs.and I love the pictures keep them up and you will become a featured artistI also have a ton of ideas here is one cats + hounds nothing good will happen time to sharpen the fighting skillsOh do you know the book series by Erin hunter called Warriors its ALL about wild cats or what you are drawing there is even a role playing game for it

Warrior Cats? I have seen some of the books but never read it yet. and I'll take that idea :3Thanks!

Dem skills.Oh, also, careful with that tree,what if it's a treeguard?

that cat is so stilled he can quickly run away and blame it on the hounds X3like every cat does when a dog is near them and they know that they did something they shouldn't have done.

that cat is so stilled he can quickly run away and blame it on the hounds X3like every cat does when a dog is near them and they know that they did something they shouldn't have done.

who needs dogs? Cats are better anyway. What? a cat did it? nooo, probably that silly hound right next to him...