i think that this is art

Hͦ̂E̯̟̣͓̊͋͜L̥̖͎̰ͅP͙̮̦̻̀ͯ͛̈ͩͅ ̥̮̥͎̟̕H̡̽͛̔ͨE̹̅L̙̮̝͔͈P̬̦̬̦̩̮̀͗ͨ̾̚ ̻̖̲̙̙ͨ͗̂̇́Ḩ̥̳̭͓̰͚̔̊͗͐̊E̿ͪ͂̾ͩL̩͚̻̬͇̩̲̎̄̐̏́̑̔͝P̲̹͟

ͧ͏̯̙̲̰̫͓̼F͇̝͓͓̻̲͚͂ͮ͋̎̄T̴̟͙̻̳̑ͦ͛̄Å̻̦̪͛ͬ́̚G͍̦͍̼̟̙H͎͕̰͖͍͗ͬ̾ͪͣ͋̇N͉̫̮ ̱͙̖̰̂̍G̖͎͇̞͗̇ͯͮ͒ͥ͑Rͯ͆̆̑̿ͬͥE̛̤̪͈͎͉͙͔̐ͣ̆ͯ͌G̴̫̻Ḛ̜͚͓̤͖ͯ̆̿͛̓́D͎͠Ạ̾̈̋̎̌ͬ̂D̉͒̔͒̃͌F̧͙̝̝̪̪͚̬̏̇̄̿̅ͮḢ̝̭ͪ

Sure, why not.

post-250258-0-53300100-1413524843_thumb.post-250258-0-28745700-1413524874_thumb.post-250258-0-26085400-1413524898_thumb.post-250258-0-76857600-1413524916_thumb.post-250258-0-07584700-1413524944_thumb.post-250258-0-56078100-1413524962_thumb.post-250258-0-97856800-1413525035_thumb.

i seriously need to learn to make my canvas smaller.

spoiler is safe, pictures are just too big

Hͦ̂E̯̟̣͓̊͋͜L̥̖͎̰ͅP͙̮̦̻̀ͯ͛̈ͩͅ ̥̮̥͎̟̕H̡̽͛̔ͨE̹̅L̙̮̝͔͈P̬̦̬̦̩̮̀͗ͨ̾̚ ̻̖̲̙̙ͨ͗̂̇́Ḩ̥̳̭͓̰͚̔̊͗͐̊E̿ͪ͂̾ͩL̩͚̻̬͇̩̲̎̄̐̏́̑̔͝P̲̹͟

ͧ͏̯̙̲̰̫͓̼F͇̝͓͓̻̲͚͂ͮ͋̎̄T̴̟͙̻̳̑ͦ͛̄Å̻̦̪͛ͬ́̚G͍̦͍̼̟̙H͎͕̰͖͍͗ͬ̾ͪͣ͋̇N͉̫̮ ̱͙̖̰̂̍G̖͎͇̞͗̇ͯͮ͒ͥ͑Rͯ͆̆̑̿ͬͥE̛̤̪͈͎͉͙͔̐ͣ̆ͯ͌G̴̫̻Ḛ̜͚͓̤͖ͯ̆̿͛̓́D͎͠Ạ̾̈̋̎̌ͬ̂D̉͒̔͒̃͌F̧͙̝̝̪̪͚̬̏̇̄̿̅ͮḢ̝̭ͪ

W̴̸̴͉̹̣̝̝͐ͫ̊ͨ̑͌͆̊̌H́̆͋̄͋ͤͯͯ͛ͮͪ̏͆̋ͮ͏̵҉̤̱̰̫̹͉̙̦͚̹͖̦̝̰͕̙͎͇ͅA͑̆̂̔̆̾͏̴̛͙̘̼͚̹̘̗̱̪͓̪̻̥͠͝ͅT̷̠͉͈̘͈̗̰̯̘̈́͐ͤ̑ͧͧ̇̈̋͟͡͠ ̮̞̱̬̜̯̥͉̰̹͇̘ͤͧͤͨ̇͆͊ͫ̏̾ͪ͗ͤ̈̐̂̀̚͞ͅH̷̴̨͉̩̙̫̤̗ͨ̽̋ͮ͐ͧ͊̑͊̆͜Ă̸̵̛̺̤͖̳̼̩̘̳̔͋̉̂̔͑ͬ̏ͦ͑́̀ͦ̉̚͢͡V̸͖͚̬͉͓̠̠̪̝̦̪̰̳ͦ͗̈́ͯ̍Eͤ̃̎̈́̆ͯ̽ͨ̏͏̲̼̫̖̝̱͖͓͉̤͕̝̤͚͎̣͝ ̸̴̛̛͉̜̭͎̹ͦ͆̐̈́̉̊̽ͨ̊ͨ̃̏ͤ̑ͣ͐͋Ẏ͂̒̈́̊͒͢͏̴̫̮͙̩͕̤̹̝̦͜͝O̸ͮ̅ͭ̏͋̆͒̑̿ͪͭ̍̾ͦ͆҉̖̫̘̥̜͘Ů̸̬̮̱͓̫̦͙͙͍͉͕̯ͫ͌͒̆̎ͪ̄ͪ̀̈̍̄͗ͭͨ̐ͧͭ͟ͅͅ ̶͚̣̣͎̪͓͉̼̣̦̼̯̥̻̯͓̩̮̀̏͛̑͆̊ͬͦͬͧͮ͊̎̅͊͠ͅD̷̨̮̫̯͍̖̯̿͗͋̄ͦ̈̅̆̋ͬ̽̅͗̀ͅͅƠ̤͈̪̳̟̗̝̻̦̣͖͍͍͂̂̽͋͆͆ͮ̎̀̄̒͗̂̿͂́ͅN̴̨̛̦̺͔̜͙̥͔͕̭̈ͯ̏̈́̆̈́ͩ͂̊ͯ̍̆̾͗ͦ̉ͯĘ̂ͩ͌̒̾̅ͦ͌̐̑ͯ͟҉̞̞͕͕̯́̕ͅ?ͪ͆͋̂́̍͆̈̓ͤ͐ͮ͊̀̋ͭ̊ͯ͜҉̶̞̱̭͇͈͇̺̲͇͘͝ͅͅ!̨̛̦̣̥̻̗͇͉̯̝̬͚͔͚̼̣͖̩̦ͭͪ͒̀ͥ͢

Wait... Mena and Percival are the same person?

OH GOD! NOOOOOOOO! CHANGE IT BACK! CHANGE IT BACK!!

TOGETHER, THEIR POWER IS EXTREME!

*equips tinfoil hat*

With Mena's hypnotic voice and Percival's stabby stabbyness, the could take over universes...

BUT NOT ME! *puts on another layer of tinfoil*

Let's make a routine check.

*gropes around body*

Teeth are sharper, brain is heightened, I have two vocal chords, lungs are same shade, kidneys are darker purple, hair is natural strawberry blonde, chest is slightly heavy, I don't appear to be in the menstrual season yet, skin is pale, pin is unharmed, eyes are-

Wait.

*rubs eyes*

I. . .have eyes?

Let's make a routine check.

*gropes around body*

Teeth are sharper, brain is heightened, I have two vocal chords, lungs are same shade, kidneys are darker purple, hair is natural strawberry blonde, chest is slightly heavy, I don't appear to be in the menstrual season yet, skin is pale, pin is unharmed, eyes are-

Wait.

*rubs eyes*

I. . .have eyes?

You think having eyes is unnerving?!

I CAN SEE MY INTERNAL ORGANS!

*gropes around body*

Uh, excuse you?

Just because you share the same body, doesn't mean you can do that to my daughter.

*points shotgun at, but then lowers, remembering Mena is there too*

I want to kill you, Percival. Very badly.

So you don't have a soul. Doesn't matter. I will make your life a nightmare.

Or I would, if it wasn't for this damn feeling of guilt in my stomach. I blame you, Mena.

My life is already a nightmare.

I have this annoying shadow, I'm trapped on this uncomfortable sideways chair, and this godamm Chester won't shut up.

My life is already a nightmare.

I have this annoying shadow, I'm trapped on this uncomfortable sideways chair, and this godamm Chester won't shut up.

Wait. You mean Chester makes more noises than just, *pants*?

*squee* I bet they're so cute!

Oh, and you guys should stop ploting to make eachothers lives a living hell or something.

Edited by MenaAthena

Wait. You mean Chester makes more noises than just, *pants*?

*squee* I bet they're so cute!

*pant pant pant*

"Kill all your friends"

No, chester.

*pant pant pant*

"I own you, mortal."

*pant pant*

I own this Anvil above your head. What now, Chest boy?