i think that this is art

Ha! Love the loftwings hair! xD Fly Wilson, you must save your lovely childhood friend chester! :)

(Also your terror beak reminded me of shadows from persona 3)

Legend of wilson: panflute of time, anyone?

the only thing i know about persona is that it's a turn based game. . . . or something

Legend of wilson: panflute of time, anyone?

the only thing i know about persona is that it's a turn based game. . . . or something

That's perfect! xD Maxwell turns into a giant shadow werepig as his final form!

That's one way to describe them.... that and social links... and them being super long.

That's perfect! xD Maxwell turns into a giant shadow werepig as his final form!

That's one way to describe them.... that and social links... and them being super long.

but what about the grue? . . . but that would be better then having to fight the imprisoned

3 times

and-if im allowed to ask- what's a "social link" ?

but what about the grue? . . . but that would be better then having to fight the imprisoned

3 times

and-if im allowed to ask- what's a "social link" ?

Yeah that grue would be the jerk you would have to fight that many times!! xP Who's going to be groose, the pigs? haha

Oh haha in order to power up your monsters more you have to be friends with people and hang out

Yeah that grue would be the jerk you would have to fight that many times!! xP Who's going to be groose, the pigs? haha

Oh haha in order to power up your monsters more you have to be friends with people and hang out

. . . . . Oh, him!. . . yea i forgot that he existed (poor groose. . . . not) oh- wait you fight monsters with more monsters?(it's kinda hard to keep up when i don't even know who the main character(s) are)

got bored, was listening to some music, and then this happened

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13042[/ATTACH]

and then i smashed DS with another game

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13043[/ATTACH] holy deerclops what have i done

Haha, ruuunnn Wilson!!! xD

haha yeaaahhh it's a game that has a lot going on in the plot... very simplified its teenagers summoning monsters to fight other monsters to save world for one reason or another

how do i even where's the butto- oh never mind. . . . i think
post-250258-0-53476600-1377124189_thumb.
. . . . . whatisthisidon'teven- any way that took waaay too long to draw-  waayyy too long oh and tomorrow i go back to school, wonderful, i get to hear people screaming and yelling in each other's ears when their right next to the other person. *sarcasm*also i hid 2 things in the pic also i'm not gonna finish that.

Edited by The Noon Fish
  • Like 1