i think that this is art

here have something that i may or may not finish

post-250258-0-62788700-1408933612_thumb.

(that's wil coming breaking out of his meat effigy or whateverthethingyiscalledorsomething)

i got some other pictures i kinda want to post here, but one of them is like really hard to see because i went over bored with the layer options in sai.

bluh

post-250258-0-19121800-1409594368_thumb.

bluh

Edited by The Noon Fish
  • Like 1

here have something that i may or may not finish

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2014-08-24 22.19.28.png

(that's wil coming breaking out of his meat effigy or whateverthethingyiscalledorsomething)

i got some other pictures i kinda want to post here, but one of them is like really hard to see because i went over bored with the layer options in sai.

bluh

attachicon.giflol i broke it ;-;.png

bluh

He has butterfly wings! :3

attachicon.gifNew Canvas13.png

finally, something that isn't a homestuck crossover or a dead willow with inhuman teeth

i think I'm improving, not sure though.

but seriously, i need to stop drawing anorexic monstrosities and homestuck crossovers :I

Yep, you're definitely improving. :)

-revelations of insanity-

I beheaded a man via slowly forcing a sickle through their neck, inverted a woman by attaching the bones of her ribcage to a mechanism that works as a sort of reverse girdle, I scooped out someone's eyeball after I stabbed it several times, cut off several people's tongues, sang some maniac's prayers, peeled away someone's layers of skins slowly until their bones were showing, severed the tendons of criminals, an etc.

*blinks again*

post-250258-0-82334300-1413333505_thumb.

I beheaded a man via slowly forcing a sickle through their neck, inverted a woman by attaching the bones of her ribcage to a mechanism that works as a sort of reverse girdle, I scooped out someone's eyeball after I stabbed it several times, cut off several people's tongues, sang some maniac's prayers, peeled away someone's layers of skins slowly until their bones were showing, severed the tendons of criminals, an etc.

post-250258-0-07391300-1413333537_thumb.

post-250258-0-36523400-1413333550_thumb.

• Like 1

I lure people to my house on a regular basis so that I may use their entrails to bake confectionery items.

*holds out a plate of cookies*

Cookies anyone?

*cheery smile*

Menstrual cookies, entrail cookies, or kidney cookies?

Those are real recipes, by the way.

Hͦ̂E̯̟̣͓̊͋͜L̥̖͎̰ͅP͙̮̦̻̀ͯ͛̈ͩͅ ̥̮̥͎̟̕H̡̽͛̔ͨE̹̅L̙̮̝͔͈P̬̦̬̦̩̮̀͗ͨ̾̚ ̻̖̲̙̙ͨ͗̂̇́Ḩ̥̳̭͓̰͚̔̊͗͐̊E̿ͪ͂̾ͩL̩͚̻̬͇̩̲̎̄̐̏́̑̔͝P̲̹͟
ͧ͏̯̙̲̰̫͓̼F͇̝͓͓̻̲͚͂ͮ͋̎̄T̴̟͙̻̳̑ͦ͛̄Å̻̦̪͛ͬ́̚G͍̦͍̼̟̙H͎͕̰͖͍͗ͬ̾ͪͣ͋̇N͉̫̮ ̱͙̖̰̂̍G̖͎͇̞͗̇ͯͮ͒ͥ͑Rͯ͆̆̑̿ͬͥE̛̤̪͈͎͉͙͔̐ͣ̆ͯ͌G̴̫̻Ḛ̜͚͓̤͖ͯ̆̿͛̓́D͎͠Ạ̾̈̋̎̌ͬ̂D̉͒̔͒̃͌F̧͙̝̝̪̪͚̬̏̇̄̿̅ͮḢ̝̭ͪ