Don't Starve Cosplay: SoDak Cosplay and beyond?

Hello everyone! I just joined this site, but I love it already! I will be attending SoDak Con (Western SD's only Convention), and for all of saturday my silly but will be milling around as Wilson! My brother shall be Maxwell, but I have yet to sew the fur onto the collar, so pictures of him will have to wait until after the con. However, have some of me!post-56438-13764595590885_thumb.jpgpost-56438-13764595591085_thumb.jpgpost-56438-13764595591231_thumb.jpgSorry for the crappy quality had to take 'em with my webcam XDAnyway, I started this post with the hopes of possibly finding other Don't Starve cosplayers, especially if you're thinking of attending SoDak Con this weekend. Even if you don't have a cosplay, or are still working on one, etc, feel free to discuss relating things here! :wilson_vforvictory:

oh gosh, thank you! XD really I had just come out of the shower and it kinda stuck up every which way so I played with it a little X3 Once I go to the con I'll actually use product though because it kept fluffing down a little on the side. Oh well. Thank again!

Hello everyone! I just joined this site, but I love it already! I will be attending SoDak Con (Western SD's only Convention), and for all of saturday my silly but will be milling around as Wilson! My brother shall be Maxwell, but I have yet to sew the fur onto the collar, so pictures of him will have to wait until after the con. However, have some of me![ATTACH=CONFIG]9540[/ATTACH]

You better have a Meat Effigy on your yard because it seems Wilson died on your carpet : [ahe that's some nice cosplay you got there, post more pics of the Con if you can ^^