Thank you! ^u^ and here ya go!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9679[/ATTACH]

I hope this is good enough, it's my first go at drawing Wes :3

Aww this is fantastic! - Sips

But seriously, thanks for taking the request. You did good for your first time drawing Wes.

Edited by _Cole_

Aww this is fantastic! - Sips

But seriously, thanks for taking the request. You did good for your first time drawing Wes.

Aww, no problem! :D

And I didn't know that you watched Sips! XD

--

Also, I doodled Wendy and Abigail, I hope this looks alright ^.^

post-55881-1376459570602_thumb.jpg

Yogscast! :D

Hehe, I love the yogscast!! XDMy last two drawings on my first post was a reference to the Yogscast ^.^

Hey you should ask everyone that draws to draw a smallbird for you, then save all the picturesand make a video compilation of it!

XD

Also, I doodled Wendy and Abigail, I hope this looks alright ^.^[ATTACH=CONFIG]9758[/ATTACH]

OooO. I like how you drew Abigail. She looks ghastly! I also really love Wendy in this one, it makes her look deeply abandoned by her sister.

Sips, duncan, lewis! YEAH! I also love the yogscast.

Ahhh yes!!! XD Duncan and Sips is my fave!! XDGlad to meet another yognau(gh)t here! ^u^

You watch Sips as well? Cool!So..uhm, do you mind drawing Abigail with garland on?

Omg, so much people know sips!! This is great!! :DAnd sure, it may take a while ^.^

OooO. I like how you drew Abigail. She looks ghastly! I also really love Wendy in this one, it makes her look deeply abandoned by her sister.

Aww, thank you!! I'm glad you like it! =^u^=

You watch Sips as well? Cool!So..uhm, do you mind drawing Abigail with garland on?

Sorry for taking so long, I had lunch 'n stuff!But anyways, here it is!post-55881-13764595710691_thumb.jpg

I You need to draw something wearing a puffy vest and a winter hat.If you don't I will kill you

O_O Uhh, sure, I'll draw it! But what/who do you want me to draw wearing the puffy vest and a winter hat?

I You need to draw something wearing a puffy vest and a winter hat.If you don't I will kill you

You didn't specify who/what will be wearing the vest and hat, soo, here it is! XDpost-55881-1376459572206_thumb.jpgI hope it's alright ^.^

wow your work is soo good!Your work is really great, keep posting:)

Aww, cheers! And I will keep posting as much as I can! ^_^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9804[/ATTACH]I hope it's alright ^.^

I've been so busy drawing I havent noticed such beautiful art. Wilson looks cute, he's all chibified and cold. And the Smallbird is just snuggling against him. I think my heart stopped!

Sweet.

^.^

Could you draw all the Don't Starve characters Binding of Isaac Style? I love Isaac.

I tried, I hope you like it! ^.^ (Sorry, I couldn't colour them, there were just too many T_T)post-55881-13764595746229_thumb.jpg

Excuse me! but I must know. What program do you use to draw these magnificent! Art?

I use a program called Art Studio on the iPad(Yes I draw with my finger ^.^)Also, photoshop(sometimes)! ^.^

I've been so busy drawing I havent noticed such beautiful art. Wilson looks cute, he's all chibified and cold. And the Smallbird is just snuggling against him. I think my heart stopped!

Awww, thanks!! :D Edited by yummi
Added the pic

I tried, I hope you like it! ^.^ (Sorry, I couldn't colour them, there were just too many T_T)[ATTACH=CONFIG]9863[/ATTACH]I use a program called Art Studio on the iPad(Yes I draw with my finger ^.^)Also, photoshop(sometimes)! ^.^Awww, thanks!! :D

post-12225-1376459574659_thumb.gif

Haha, I can imagine them throwing tears to shadow hounds and stuff XD

Lol, that's pretty cool to imagine to be honest! XD

I am now totally getting that Art Studio. Is it free?

Unfortunately no :( Though you could get the lite version, though I'm not sure how great the program would be.. :/

aww, the last one is totally cute :"D

Aww thank you! ^.^ I'm glad that you like it!--Also, sorry for not posting for a long(ish) time, been busy and have been posting comics on DrawCast(free app, my username is yummi if ya wanna check it out :3)But I will post more, but right now, I only have Wilson with small birds TuT I hope you like it! =^.^=post-55881-13764595872816_thumb.jpg