Hello I Draw The Art

Can you draw...Meeee?With a meeeeerm?

yes of course, but it might take awhile, theres more then a few requests in the works right now.

I believe drawing a dead Wilson will solve everything..People are so gosh darn whiny, huh.

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SECRET OBSESSION WITH DRAWING DEAD CHARACTERS

HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SECRET OBSESSION WITH DRAWING DEAD CHARACTERS

Because..

I've been there before. I know how it feels.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks nice..

well done..:)

would love to see some of your original work with your own theme and characters.. :)

>"own theme and characters"

>Don't Starve Forums: Arts, Music & Lore

>Great

Tumblr

Looks nice..well done..:)would love to see some of your original work with your own theme and characters.. :)

I do have some OCS, but I dont really put them out because I want them to have a full personality and backstory.My art tag on tumblr has my more "varied" work (if homestucks your thing and you can scroll past all the DS art)BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GO TO MY TUMBLR IF YOU DONT LIKE CURSING AND/OR NAUGHTY BITS BECAUSE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS ARE THERE

Can you draw Isaac (from binding of Isaac) with Wilson's hair along with a tophat and a monocle and also a bomb for one of his eyes for my avatar? Sorry if it's too much but I'd really appreciate it!

Edited by johnsnake71

Can you draw Isaac (from binding of Isaac) with Wilson's hair along with a tophat and a monocle and also a bomb for one of his eyes for my avatar?

This is actually the easiest request Ive gotten today, lemme sleep first. The shakes get bad if I don't sleep.

I would like to request a Clockwork Knight, with a dapper hat and Don't Starve-y background, kinda like my current profile picture, but more of just a head-shot, if you don't mind? :3

Sure, i'll probably get to these avatar requests later todaythat is when I'm sick of lining my other picture