Hello I Draw The Art

Draw for me a 2 hounds and Wes. Not just any hounds though, they have to be doing circus tricks.One will be sitting with its nose up , the other will be balancing on the bottom hound's nose with just one paw and tongue sticking out. Wes will just be standing there with a whip and and his hands on his hips because he is the ringleader.Seems like a lot, yes? It's not once you picture it though.

Question: Can they be little Scottie dog hounds? I doodled one of those once and and It seems perfect for your request. (I can understand if you want normal ones though)

How about a wallpaper for my desktop? Don't starve logo and all the characters in the game as they look in the game with all the tim-burtony style and all would look very nice.

Hmmm, can do, It might take awhile though. How big is your desktop? If you can give me the exact resolution that would make the request a little easier to tackle. No promises though, and this wallpaper when/if completed will be available to all, not just you.(also devs, if you see this If you guys happen to have a vector of the DS logo lying around, or a just a very large file of one; I would very much like to have a copy of that.)

Question: Can they be little Scottie dog hounds? I doodled one of those once and and It seems perfect for your request. (I can understand if you want normal ones though)

Do it however you want. Don't do it at all. Doesn't really matter, I was just giving you something to draw. :p

Ah yes, I dont know if you all saw this in the the Character Rebalance Discussion thread but I made a little doodle in it

Maybe he studies trees or something, I don't know. Just a quick idea that I thought of.

Or maybe hes the LORAX IN DISGUISE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9283[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9285[/ATTACH]

I'm not funny

Watch out or the long necked woodies will get you too!

That's genius XDYou're doing real well...and don't be sleep depraved, you'll go insane. Try honey and milk.

I took a nap and that's why I couldn't sleep. Honey and milk? Do you like, put the honey in the milk? or do you use the honey and milk to summon the sleep goblin?
  • Like 2

I thought long and hard whether this should go on the MSPA forums or here[ATTACH=CONFIG]9623[/ATTACH]Its late, I can't sleep, and I'm mad at myself for not being able to draw homestucks.

Ahhh this thread is too awesomeim melting(u hav betifal eis :>)