Hello I Draw The Art

I doodled a Wilson with a blunderbuss when I was getting used to the Sai brushes but the hair bothered me a bit[ATTACH=CONFIG]9302[/ATTACH]I tried fixing it but it still bothers me :wilson_cry:bleh

wow, shading is great! 8D

I doodled a Wilson with a blunderbuss when I was getting used to the Sai brushes but the hair bothered me a bit[ATTACH=CONFIG]9302[/ATTACH]I tried fixing it but it still bothers me :wilson_cry:bleh

I'd say his expression is perfect, and the shadowing is superb.

Lucky for you, [MENTION=51233]JanH[/MENTION] may accidentally stumble upon this thread. Totally not from my mention though. And not from reading the forums. It will be magic. MAGIC!

Give... Him... ALL THE STARS!!!!

Thanks you guys its really gr8 to see people enjoy my stuff(also just a heads up, Ive seen a few people refer to me as a guy on here, I don't really mind as the username is misleading, but I'm a chick just so ya know.)also who is JanH? As I am new I'm not sure to whom this is. Red is Klei employe right?I saw this name on my page once I think?like on the recent visitor thingy.

You are correct, red is Klei employee. JanH is the new guy of Klei according to their title and from the profile is community support.In other words, it's now Jan's job to be on top of our (the community) needs. This includes featuring artists.

Hey guys I have been following this thread and have been a fan of [MENTION=54784]Maximum124[/MENTION]'s art since I started at Klei. I just haven't had a chance to build the Fan Art Spotlight page for it yet. But indeed it is coming soon! (Very very soon)Super big thanks to [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION] for the reminder. It's been a hectic day!

hey guys i have been following this thread and have been a fan of [mention=54784]maximum124[/mention]'s art since i started at klei. I just haven't had a chance to build the fan art spotlight page for it yet. But indeed it is coming soon! (very very soon)super big thanks to [mention=6809]barovsoap[/mention] for the reminder. It's been a hectic day!

screamsscreams foreveroh my god thank you for this opportunity. Thank youthank you so much

Draw for me a 2 hounds and Wes. Not just any hounds though, they have to be doing circus tricks.One will be sitting with its nose up , the other will be balancing on the bottom hound's nose with just one paw and tongue sticking out. Wes will just be standing there with a whip and and his hands on his hips because he is the ringleader.Seems like a lot, yes? It's not once you picture it though.