i probably draw things

YoshiEmblem said:

Eh, why not, I guess.How about a Yoshi in Don't Starve style?(You will not judge me...unless you want to, then I can't stop you.)

post-18753-13764595915311_thumb.jpgThis is pretty much how I picture yoshi if tricked into Maxwells wilderness.meh

Edited by Kooez

Mathspy said:

A REALLY CUTE STYLE and amazing ideas, specially how you and wolfert talked in drawings! XDAnd your character looks amazing in every manner!P.S: .. / .-.. .. -.- . / .--. .. . ... / - --- ---

Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you like my art and my character :'DIt was quite fun talking through pictures with Wolfert I must say c:.--. .. . ... / .- .-. . / --.- ..- .. - . / - .- ... - -.-- --..-- / -.-- . ... ..--..

Edited by Kooez

Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you like my artses and my character :'DIt was quite fun talking through pictures with Wolfert I must say c:.--. .. . ... / .- .-. . / --.- ..- .. - . / - .- ... - -.-- --..-- / -.-- . ... ..--..

Not at all! And I am gladder that you're happy! >:DAnd it was fascinating for us to see them ♥.. -. -.. . . -.. -.-.--

post-18753-13764597542063_thumb.jpg

This is a cat character I was thinking of for a while.

I kinda like it, but it'll probably be forgotten about. :p

I like the idea of it being one of Willow's cats or something and then was burnt to death. I don't know why it would be resurrected though. :/

Anyways, I was thinking this could be a seasonal character.

In the summer it would have a cool piece of ice in its chest. Because of this it would be slightly slower and take extra damage from fire.

In the winter it would have a flame in its chest, so it would never freeze and it would work as a very small light source.

Health, hunger, sanity and possible damage would also change, but I'm too lazy to think of any good numbers.

The name of this kit cat... I don't know. Waver might be a good one.

Edited by Kooez

well for the comics I guess we could continue them and have elle's character controlled by us?

It was really fun ;-; I miss makin those comics.

Well... two things could happen

1. We can control Elle's character or

2. We will have to continue without having Elle's character in it

3. hopefully Elle will come back, just hope.

Ignore the two things... I meant three

Edited by WhispNcat