- - - - -

meaty bulb???

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 negaman

negaman

• 252 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

sooooo... i was just wondering around- and found this.Attached File  2013-06-08_00001.jpg   357.75KB   2 downloads may i draw your attention to the odd purple thing? its called a meaty bulb... Wilson said that "its a thing" when i examined it. i smashed it with my spear and it broke and dropped a "fleshy bulb" you cant eat it but it seems like i can plant it... WHAT DO I DO WITH IT????? dose it have a real use?:abnormal:
"you know nothing but then again nether do I."
If you click this link then i can get bonus stuff when learn to fly 3 comes out. click it. http://www.lightbrin...p?id=7d3a5acd4d

Posted Image

#2 johnsnake71

johnsnake71
  • Caveclops Demolitionist

• 606 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

I think if you wait it will grow into a Lureplant.
We all know what happened stop trying to hide it.
Also I love Binding of Isaac. Over 600+ hours on it :p

#3 Amkar

Amkar
  • A Title

• 1360 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

This should be in the Caves II forum, not this one, since that's from the pre-release.

#4 negaman

negaman

• 252 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

This should be in the Caves II forum, not this one, since that's from the pre-release.

sorry! how do i move it???
If you click this link then i can get bonus stuff when learn to fly 3 comes out. click it. http://www.lightbrin...p?id=7d3a5acd4d

Posted Image

#5 Amkar

Amkar
  • A Title

• 1360 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

sorry! how do i move it???

No idea. Sorry. I think a mod has to do it. Anyway, if you want to know what it does, if you leave it to grow, eye plants will grow around it if left long enough, and they will eat anything near it and the lure plant will dangle meat above it to lure you into the field of eye plants.

#6 Crown_king

Crown_king

• 1057 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Call a mod Over [MENTION=2358]Syd[/MENTION]

I still can't make heads or tails out of your posts.

#7 Syd

Syd
  • Exterminator

• 1748 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

I've taken care of it.

Red names: Klei employees Gold names: Senior moderators Green names: Junior moderators

Gold and green moderators are NOT Klei employees || Want to add me on Steam? PM me!

#8 Spazmatic

Spazmatic
  • Kramptastic

• 2058 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Lureplants are nasty,yet useful. Have some mosquito ponds you wanna fish at during dusk? Bring a lureplant,to devour them in 1 hit. It noms all small creatures in one hit(rabbit in 2) and even keeps the drops. There's way more utilities for them aswell. Just watch out with fire if you wanna keep it alive.Yet if you want to kill it the easy way,kill it with fire!(no drops,it cannot be replanted)Ps:the eyeplants do 20 damage per bite when not wearing armor!
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

#9 d3v1n96

d3v1n96
  • Hungering Poet

• 570 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

WHAT DO I DO WITH IT????? dose it have a real use?:abnormal:

Plant watch and wait, and you will see a horrible yet helpful plant.
Come my children, join the church of Mushtrees, may we illuminate your souls with the one true power of fungal bioluminescence

Mushtrees: aka Night lights. . .
They also come in green! And Red!

P.s: my steam username is the same as my forum username, Let's not starve together!

#10 negaman

negaman

• 252 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

I've taken care of it.

thanks!

Posted Image