Don't Starve-The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury

XhrumIW.jpg?1

Hey guys! Another year of college has come and gone, and now with the summer wide open The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury is back from hiatus and ready for another summer of updates! It's great to be back and doing this comic and I hope you guys are excited as I am. 

So here you are with page 28, the first page since September! 

And if you're looking for other comics to read, I have my own original webcomic FriendQuest right here that is being updated weekly and year round. 

Now get out there and Don't Starve!

• Like 6

R851wFJ.jpg?1

Back again with another update! You guys can look forward to Friday's being my normal time for updates it seems! 

And if you want to see more of my work, you can read my original webcomic FriendQuest online here! http://friendquestcomic.com/

By supporting my original work, it really helps me to continue fan works for fun like this one! 

• Like 7

Ah, what is this I have discovered? It is a comic, well-drawn and interesting!

Needs apostrophes, though.

Sorry! I've encountered that problem since I've been making the comic. The font I use, which is the one most similar to the in-game font that I can get (Basilla Pluma), actually doesn't have apostrophes in it. It's very strange and a bit frustrating. 

• Like 1

BRZnSnq.jpg?1

I should also probably mention, in addition to this comic, I run my own original webcomic FriendQuest which is free to view online. There are almost 30 pages out now so feel free to browse.

In addition to this, I'm also happy to announce my position as Vice President of Humming Bird Publishing! While it's not related to Don't Starve, it is related to my work as a comics illustrator. I help run Humming Bird Publishing with a number of other artists, and if you feel like donating on our Patreon you can get lots of cool stuff related to our original works. Our goal is to distribute comics with characters from the LGBT+. PoC, and Disabled communities to give them the representation that mainstream media tends to lack in. 

Edited by Ghostly
  • Like 7

Yes, the woods in back of your uncle's house are populated with giant, one-eyed murder chickens and magical artifacts that throw fire at aforementioned one-eyed murder chickens..  10/10 would logic again.

(joking)

Really though, I looks forward to seeing where it goes next!