Don't Starve-The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I've been back from the magical land of Baltimore and BronyCon for about a week now, but things have been more hectic than I had planned. Getting ready to move out to college is a lot more of a chore than I thought it would be. But that doesn't mean I haven't had an update ready for you guys in the meantime!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I've been back from the magical land of Baltimore and BronyCon for about a week now, but things have been more hectic than I had planned. Getting ready to move out to college is a lot more of a chore than I thought it would be. But that doesn't mean I haven't had an update ready for you guys in the meantime!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tall bird chicken nomnomnom :3, and I looking forward to the next chapter

I saw this comic just now and I have to say that it is a very good one. Specially the End Chapter one Panel is good.

Could you upload the first chapter as a whole?

So you have asked, and so you shall receive! All of Chapter One is summarized in the spoilers below!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

My computer got confused when it saw the spoilers.  Apparently this art was too good for it to load, and it got frazzled a little bit.  Either way, I can't crack open those spoilers. Damnit!

Haha, sorry about that. It's all coming in good on my end, but it's an average of 5 pages per spoiler, so it might be a bit overbearing on that poor piece of machinery.