Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

Wish I had Tumblr, but one question! What do you think of Bunnymen?

they're nice to hugging, but I don't like the fact they don't like a meat ;a; I love the meat so they often attack me fff

Come to my base, I have berries.

omg I want too!

Dude, you're AWESOME! But...uh...why so much ketchup?You drank the ketchup again, didn't you!

omg so why this keTCHUP TASTES LIKE A BLOOD? D":

I feel so sorry for Wolfert...all that bleeding must really hurt...

to be honest, it doesn't hurt at all o: Wolfert is used to this bleeding

Seriously though, Wolfert is perfectly drawn as a doodle, but also as a perfect cartoon.Ever thought of animating? ^.^

omg thank you so much! oh yes, many times. but I haven't tried to animate something yet :c I'm waiting for more free time for it, because now I have to focus on other things, uh

I tried to animate once...'Flipnote' on a DSi isn't exactly the best animating tool though. But you should SEE what people make on that thing!*sigh* Maybe I just suck at it....>.>Nah, I'll blame it on the DSi.

we always have to start somehow! keep animating, with each next attempt, you're getting better at it :DI really want to try flash out!

Thanks man, really inspiring ^.^ Keep on drawing as well, you can do great things!Also, if you do get some free time, look up Happy Harry's Huha 2 How-Tos, it has great tips on animation.It's better than it sounds xD

you're welcome! and thanks ♥ah, ok! :D I'll check it out