Don't Starve Won't Launch

not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 manpersonman

manpersonman

• 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Hello, my friend told me about this game earlier so I decided to buy because I thought it looked pretty good as well(on a mac I might add). I bought the game on steam and installed it. I pressed the launch button and up came the box telling me that I have to enter the code so I press play and another box comes up that says Launching Game... After only a couple seconds the box disappears. At this time, it seems it would be acceptable for at least a black screen to pop up, but no. Nothing pops up at all. There is no crashing, no blue screens, nothing. I don't even have anything to close, there is no evidence that the game is running, I have to force quit steam. And when I try to press play again it says the game is already running. I checked the requirements and my computer matches them all. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't work. I have no idea what to do, any suggestions?

#2 Syd

Syd
  • Exterminator

• 1757 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Go to the bug tracker subforum and submit a bug report and the devs will try to help you.

Red names: Klei employees Gold names: Senior moderators Green names: Junior moderators

Gold and green moderators are NOT Klei employees || Want to add me on Steam? PM me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: not working