Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

manpersonman

Don't Starve Won't Launch

2 posts in this topic

Hello, my friend told me about this game earlier so I decided to buy because I thought it looked pretty good as well(on a mac I might add). I bought the game on steam and installed it. I pressed the launch button and up came the box telling me that I have to enter the code so I press play and another box comes up that says Launching Game... After only a couple seconds the box disappears. At this time, it seems it would be acceptable for at least a black screen to pop up, but no. Nothing pops up at all. There is no crashing, no blue screens, nothing. I don't even have anything to close, there is no evidence that the game is running, I have to force quit steam. And when I try to press play again it says the game is already running. I checked the requirements and my computer matches them all. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't work. I have no idea what to do, any suggestions?