Penitence

-Oh, come on, Maxwell, you can't do that. - I said.

-Oh, but I can, dear Wilson. It's my work, afterall, isn't it? My work is to punish people. - Maxwell replied.

-Why should you punish me? - I said, with a cheeky smile.

-Oh, God, isn't it obvious? - He replied. - Most times people says "Oh, no, Maxwell, I swear I didn't that!" or "Come on, Maxwell, can't you do an exception?". But I've never met someone that sincerly thinks his crimes are not crimes at all. You're special, Wilson. In a drastically morbid way, I add.

What is he talking about? I've never done anything bad! I'm a scientist, I help people! It's my work.

But...it could be for...

-Are my guilts my studies on dead corpses? - I said to his detestable face.

-Oh, no, I'm not going to punish you for that. - He replied - Dead corpses are dead corpses. They're dead.

-Didn't you say? - I added, defiantly.

-Shut up. I'm going to punish you for your studies on live corpses. - He said, at last.

-Come on, don't joke.- I said.

-I'm not joking, Wilson!- he shout - You're lying to yourself!-

-I'm not...I...IT WAS FOR SCIENCE-

-SHUT UP-

-YOU SHUT UP, MAXWELL-

-You don't look so good pal. You'd be better get something eat before night comes.-

What?

-I have to go now, there's some mad pyromaniac that is doing lot of problems in the Meat Effigies Deposit. They should make effigies with iron, don't you think? I'd like to get an opinion by an expert.

-Well, It's late now, I'd be better goin'!-

---

I actually think something like this happened. Or whatever.

But I'm not good at english, so the text is probably full of errors. Excuse me for that.

But I still like Wilson. :3